Neyz

If you are a beginner online, target the following 3 niches. These have been proven and tested to have enduring audiences.

1. Health and Fitness: people will always have health conditions that you can help them with. The weight loss subniche is a perfect example.

2. Relationships: people want happiness. You can help them by recommending guides to get their loved ones, or to save their marriages from divorce. So this is a good niche to promote affiliate products in

3. Make money online: this is a highly competitive niche. But if you can master a traffic source in this arena, you can make good money because all people are willing to improve their livelihoods and even become rich

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, audience should be most of the time determine the niche that one will decide to blog on. There are some other niches that do demand attention of thr readers. For instance, a blogger that has majority of his users to be youth can be blogging on sport and entertainment news.

tray59

To be honest, audience should be most of the time determine the niche that one will decide to blog on. There are some other niches that do demand attention of thr readers. For instance, a blogger that has majority of his users to be youth can be blogging on sport and entertainment news.
I understand what you mean but to be frankly speaking I think before you get started you need to do some keyword research you need to know that things changing with time for instant you must know people search for different things on daily basis and I think its varies,so its better to do keyword research befor you decide to go into any niched,am a blogger that is what I do before creating a single blog so promotion and sell can be more easy (for blogs that is into affiliate marketing and information marketing)