Binance Binance Christmas promotion 2022

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
With the start of December, Binance has also kick-started its Christmas promotion, which aims to make a big impact in December marketing.

Rewarding Competition
To promote Binance on social media, it has announced a competition with a prize pool of 0.5 BTC. One only needs to follow Binance on Twitter and retweet related content to join. To win the competition, Binance-themed Christmas photos have to be shared using the #BinanceChristmas hashtag. To make the competition more attractive, Binance has also announced rewarding its rare merchandise to 10 runners-up, who will be chosen based on creativity.

Cashback Shopping
Shopping started on Black Friday itself, but Christmas shopping discounts have started even after the discount period is over. In addition, Binance has offered up to 14% cashback to its card holders, in addition to an additional 6% cashback on the first purchase of the month, so that everyone uses the Binance Card at least once.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Rewarding Competition of Binance is similar to the one Bizdustry have runned on Christmas competition. Card holders do you mean how have ordered binance card (limited to number of countries) or deposit by the credit card?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Rewarding Competition of Binance is similar to the one Bizdustry have runned on Christmas competition. Card holders do you mean how have ordered binance card (limited to number of countries) or deposit by the credit card?
Bizdustry?
I do not clearly understand, do you mean Bizdustry has issued some products that needs themed photo? Or there is something else for the promotion of the site?
What is the price Bizdustry has offered? I am sure if prize is attractive, you too have tried it, did you win anything?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Bizdustry?
I do not clearly understand, do you mean Bizdustry has issued some products that needs themed photo? Or there is something else for the promotion of the site?
What is the price Bizdustry has offered? I am sure if prize is attractive, you too have tried it, did you win anything?
I send you the details by private message check your inbox for more details about Bizdustry contest.