Binance: the brand of Crypto-exchange

Binance was founded in 2017 and founded by Changpeng Zhao.
In 2018 it became the world-famous exchange with a market cap of 1.3 billion.

Changpeng Zhao was a third-party worker at local exchanges in 2013, and then he founded his own exchange, which is getting top fame in the world.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This reminds me of when I first step foot on crypto trading, it was indeed a very adventurous for me and I was really confused on what exchange I should use, I contacted a few of my friends to get their opinion on what type of exchange wallet they consider easy and good to use and I got a recommendation from a friend on luno so I downloaded luno wallet and I bought some coin this was before they placed a ban on crypto currencies trading in my country and that really made it difficult for me to use the luno application to buy and sell my coin from my bank.

I stayed that way for quite a while and I was only transferring my coin to friends who had other platforms that had the p2p option and they were charging me heavily for the transactions. It got to a point and I could no longer bear it so I decided to change the narrative and I stock my head all out to get informations as regards the binance application and I download it and started trading with binance it turned out to be the very best application for trading crypto.

Iqra

Binance Coin well known for its high trading volume on their own Binance exchange. That’s why this makes crypto investor to choose this cryptocurrency to earn profit.