Bitcoin Halving Prediction - 2024

Cryptomonk

The upcoming Bitcoin Halving scheduled for April 2024 is really energizing the crypto community. These halving events typically generate heightened interest and positivity among investors regarding Bitcoin, often resulting in significant price increases.

Experts who analyze historical trends are suggesting that Bitcoin’s price might surpass $100,000 in 2024. However, the extent of the halving’s impact depends on various factors, such as the adoption rate of Bitcoin, governmental regulations, decisions concerning elements like the Bitcoin Spot ETF, and the overall state of the economy.

Shaf

Verified member
One of the ways I've learnt to analyze potential price is by judging the sentiment around a coin or token. Price reacts at that point, surpassing it or stopping just below that to take traders by surprise.

Concerning Bitcoin, it may more likely go above $100k so it keeps people guessing and the whales can make more money before they nuke the market.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will exceed $100k in 2024. This is just a guess without a fundamental prediction, based on the history of Bitcoin halving, the price increase will occur a year after the halving, like in the 2016 halving, the price of Bitcoin reached the sky in 2017 and the halving in 2020 also made ATH. new in 2021, so it is also very likely that the Bitcoin halving in 2024 will also create a new ATH in 2025.

Isi24

We could see hypes around most Memecoins leading the bull run, but I believe strongly altcoins like $mobile will be part of frontiers .the beauty of Helium Mobile is that it combines the power of the people-built Helium Mobile Network with the nation’s largest 5G network from their partners. I just added it to my longterm bags on bitget