Bitcoin improved a little bit in the last 24 hours

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local crypto wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment cos of its massive drop down since last week. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5.2% in its price value after dropping down to 32.2k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell if it gonna achieve such landmark anytime soon. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that this post doesn't add much value to the site. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency normally increases and decreases , if we keep on updating threads each time we have a rise , then this site will lose quality.

The fact however is , Bitcoin is having challenges from both miners selling off their coins ,and small investors giving in to panic sell .these are the two main reason behind the high volatility seen in Bitcoin. The rise to 32k may not be a bullish sign if it fails to keep up with the price for 24 hours

greatguy1

Th price of Bitcoin is fueled by speculation. A lot of training is happening on different trading platforms with much speculation. The current price of Bitcoin is really not sustaining but then cryptocurrencies do not follow market principles they are driven purely based on sentiment, speculations. We expect the price of Bitcoin to push up a bit but then it will come down and let you know when to trade know when to exit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes I noticed that as well. But currently, the price has fallen again. This is showing that bitcoin is becoming more volatile and may not be on a particular price for long as it did some times ago. Though I will expect bitcoins to soar up the more because I know many of us are investors in bitcoins.

greatguy1

Yes I noticed that as well. But currently, the price has fallen again. This is showing that bitcoin is becoming more volatile and may not be on a particular price for long as it did some times ago. Though I will expect bitcoins to soar up the more because I know many of us are investors in Bitcoin
the conditions to support the surge of the price of Bitcoin is not sustainable that is why I feel it goes up it comes down and then that's how it's going to be for maybe some time. The price increase was more than 100% it moved from close to I think 19002 to nearly nearly reaching the $40000 mark. It is going to pull back so much because there's a lot of lot of traders that are selling that is just it.