Bitcoin is accepted for luxury home

Moni2402

There are many places that are starting to accept bitcoins and this may be indicative of the stance that a region or country is also taking on these currencies. Based on a recent article, it appears that the country of the US is also showing some kind of stance, as a luxury home in the beverly hills region sells for $ 65 million and accepts payments in bitcoin. Do you think this will promote Bitcoin in this region in the future?
Similarly, Romania Sotheby's International Realty says that Bitcoin can be used to pay for an expensive property located in the premium area of Dorobanți, in the center of Bucharest. The pop-art-style property is priced at 1.75 million euros. It has four rooms and a constructed area of 215 m2. At current prices, the luxury home can be purchased for around 49 Bitcoins.

In the US, the agency has accepted Bitcoin-based real estate purchases for several years.

Earlier this year, the art auction house Sotheby's announced that it would accept the acquisition of physical works of art through cryptocurrency for the first time.

mansion-en-venetian-islands-miami-de-noche-1.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Oh wow this sounds good. As I usually write Bitcoin is the future. This is a fact we can't just deny we just have to accept it that Bitcoin as come to be one of the great ways of making money and a good payment system. So luxury homes can be acquire with the use of Bitcoin. This sounds welcoming

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's actually the pace at which bitcoin gathers momentum of late. I have seen institutions accept bitcoin as payment for their services, I have seen real estate companies accept the coin as payment for their properties . Example of such is the real estate company based in Miami, they accept bitcoin from customers who purchase their properties.

Josemendez

Verified member
Bitcoin is currently accepted in banks in US , India and some other countries . Some financial payment company are also accepting it , so it has indeed gotten acceptance in the world.
El Salvador by September 7 2021 will officially adopt bitcoin as a legal tender .
All these are coming from the fact that people have understood the project and are very confident in the project. They only need to work towards regulating it against money launders .