Bitcoin is valued at $49k

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is currently on $49k per token, just $1k away from reaching the all time high of $50k for the first time in its entire history. The coin seems breaking all odds to set more land marks as time goes on. Track Bitcoin back in early 2009 when it started, no one could've foreseen this kind of wonderful improvement around the coin. Bitcoin experienced a daily price increase of 3.89% and seven days price increase of 23.92%. The last seven days marketcap increase also to $911.52bn and a trading value of $76.78bn. The circulating supply of Bitcoin is now 18,628, 500 million Bitcoins. Now is no longer how long will it take to see Bitcoin reach the latest land mark of $50k. It just matter of some days, and it will get to the latest land mark.

Olajidey

The way Bitcoin is going it will reach a time what will we be after is the value of money you have in your wallet because bitcoin will surely keep increasing as many investors are investing in it also companies see it as decentralized transaction and a lot of tech company also are using the blockchain for their system.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The way Bitcoin is going it will reach a time what will we be after is the value of money you have in your wallet because bitcoin will surely keep increasing as many investors are investing in it also companies see it as decentralized transaction and a lot of tech company also are using the blockchain for their system.
Yeah, lots of company are using Cryptocurrency to save their company's fund. Company's like Tesla motors, macrostragy, massmedia etc. More investors are tracking down the progress of the Bitcoin with time we can see more investors coming into it. That will increase the price higher.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is currently on $49k per token, just $1k away from reaching the all time high of $50k for the first time in its entire history. The coin seems breaking all odds to set more land marks as time goes on. Track Bitcoin back in early 2009 when it started, no one could've foreseen this kind of wonderful improvement around the coin. Bitcoin experienced a daily price increase of 3.89% and seven days price increase of 23.92%. The last seven days marketcap increase also to $911.52bn and a trading value of $76.78bn. The circulating supply of Bitcoin is now 18,628, 500 million Bitcoins. Now is no longer how long will it take to see Bitcoin reach the latest land mark of $50k. It just matter of some days, and it will get to the latest land mark.
Yeah was surprised when I saw the figure this morning. It went so fast to $49kplus but as I just checked now it is dropped to $48plus I hope it will be able to surpass the $50k mark by ending of this month. I'm really anticipating that and hope it happens soon

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The increment of bitcoin since yesterday is tremendous. This will surely made investors to find delight in bitcoins and invest heavily on it. And this increment has proved that bitcoins is ready to break all the records of last year. It won't surprise anybody if the price reaches 100 dollar before the end of this year.

Rhapsody

As I am seeing this in matter of days , Bitcoin will hit $50000. Last time I checked the price it was $49500. Bitcoin is goin to $100000

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah was surprised when I saw the figure this morning. It went so fast to $49kplus but as I just checked now it is dropped to $48plus I hope it will be able to surpass the $50k mark by ending of this month. I'm really anticipating that and hope it happens soon
Sure, it will move to the $50k in matter of days from today. The price is just revolving around the $48k+ and $49k, soon it will be $50k+ and no longer at $48k+ plus. I just want the coin to rise higher so its early investors gonna be skilling. That's the aim of every investors of Bitcoin, to see the coin rising to a very high level.