Bitcoin or Gold trading................?

Asahi

Verified member
Most people are comparing gold with bitcoin but keep in mind that they won’t be same because gold has been used to back currencies so gold will remain always valuable whereas the price of bitcoin can fall at times. FXOpulence offers high leverage and charges low trading spread in majority of the trading pairs. They ensure other necessary support in moderation. The broker allows seamless crypto trading. Their crypto500 is the best trading instrument for crypto traders.

FinTrader

It is profitable to trade those instruments that you are well versed in. The price of gold, like Bitcoin, very much depends on the fundamental data on these assets, and in order to trade successfully, you need to be able to analyze their behavior not only through technical analysis, but also through fundamental analysis. For such instruments, investing is more suitable, that is, long-term trading. Then you can make some good money.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Both provide profit opportunities, since the beginning of this year Bitcoin has soared to provide quite high profits, on the other hand gold has also risen high because it is still considered a safe haven amidst heated geopolitical turmoil and high inflation. In Argentina there has been an increase in Bitcoin adoption because the country is experiencing high inflation. Bitcoin becomes a hedge against high local currency devaluation.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm a gold trader and I've tried my hands at Bitcoin mostly in the weekends and I ended up getting burned, I think they don't even move the same way, Gold is erratic and it can move fast in a very short period of time and can give you a lot pips but BTC move like an old car.

After it has start moving it can go fast too, and mostly reverses in the middle of trends, so their's a stack difference between the two and I'll always choose Gold over BTC any day and any time.

I don't even see BTC traders around anymore.