Binance Bitcoin plunges, temporarily below 4 million yen Altcoin falls 30% in one day

kaedesy1225

The price of the virtual currency Bitcoin has plummeted. It has fallen by about 10% in the last 24 hours and is currently around 4 million yen. It was less than 4 million yen at one time. Prices plummeted on May 19 after China reportedly announced a policy to ban crypto-related services from domestic financial institutions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This happened Elon musk tweeted about removing bitcoins from payment of tesla car,immediately announce that bitcoins cannot be used for the buying of the tesla car the price of bitcoins drop drastically by 13%,ever since then the price of bitcoins has continued to experience a serious downtrend even more now because China has banned all financial institute from accepting bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The price of the virtual currency Bitcoin has plummeted. It has fallen by about 10% in the last 24 hours and is currently around 4 million yen. It was less than 4 million yen at one time. Prices plummeted on May 19 after China reportedly announced a policy to ban crypto-related services from domestic financial institutions.
this is a serious downtrend and it's affecting my portfolio in a very serious way that all my assets in the crypto wallets as depreciated by almost 75%, this is not funny but I do not panic because everything will goes back in few weeks time. That is why it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.