Review Bitcoin Solitaire game app

Phronesis

8bd3300ba27b80e9da1bc95689bd9d6f.jpg

Good morning to all, how are you? Me, still the same and just spent the day by playing my favorite legit game app on my phone, my one and only game on my phone, lol

801ad19718889f29930d3168b10e6f27.jpg

First knew this game because of one of the user/member at a site I was working on before, it's from playday studios.

Been playing bitcoin solitaire for few months now, it's a very legit game wherein you can earn Bitcoin just by playing it, the payout and the e-wallet or digital wallet you need is Coinbase.

Bitcoin solitaire is a good game, enjoyed playing it though before i used to play solitaire using the the real game.
Most of the time, I used to win in it but there are days that i didn't, lol, but that's alright, it's not my luck or day, that's why, lol, had installed other bitcoin games before but that only makes my phone to be slow, hang up and acts up so i uninstalled it and just maintained and left bitcoin solitaire because i really like playing solitaire, just request or withdraw the amount i win in it, i will receive that amount on my coinbase. How about you, do you also play this game or other bitcoin games? How was it? Did you enjoy playing it?

Last edited by a moderator: