Bitcoin to USD 100K or USD 10K?

Mika

VIP Contributor
In April, Bitcoin was $64K. When the price of Bitcoin reached all-time high, people began to speculate that soon Bitcoin will become $100K. Some said that will happen by the end of 2021, whereas some speculated that it will take one more year. We found out how wrong they were when the price began to drop.

In June, the price of Bitcoin went even further down. After toying around $40 for a while, it went down to $35K and even further down to $32K. When the price of Bitcoin fell below $35K people started saying Bitcoin will go further down to $20k, some even said Bitcoin will become $10K

Let’s talk about Bitcoin price. What do you see happening with bitcoin. Do you think Bitcoin will go down to $10K or will start rising and reach $100K?

If i don't know what to use such amount for, then I'll simply dabble into BTC option. But if i have demanding needs which i needed the money for, I'll simply choose USD to keep the value intact cos fluctuations will worry me i can't lie to you. Anyone who wants to delve into business or saving for emergency won't dabble into BTC investment.

I don't think bitcoin will go down to you 10,000 dollars ever again because if that happens a lot of people who lose hope on the cryptocurrency. I think it will go up to hundred thousand dollars but that will not last for a long time. But all I know is that it will simply not go down to 10000 dollars.

We are not certain of BTC price, it may go up or may come down, there are many times when BTC got much cheaper when everyone thought it will gain much more; and after that Bitcoin climbed by throwing many ups and downs. Not everyone can own Bitcoin, but investment will increase when price is low, and investment will make its price up.

The trend of Bitcoin looks to be on a continuing drop that today it is now $33k. I am not a speculator so I may not be contributing some sense to this topic. I am actually asking too about what is happening with the crypto industry, why the prices are dropping and no crypto coin seems to be moving upward.

The current price indicates that Bitcoin is moving towards $100K. I don't think Bitcoin will ever go down to 10K. It might depreciate and become $50K, $40, or even $30k, as it has been in the recent past, but I don't see it going too down. Bitcoin is a strong currency.

Due to the increasing number of Bitcoin users so I think the possibility is very small if the price of Bitcoin will drop to $ 10k, the price of Bitcoin has now reached $ 61k, In fact according to many predictions of experts out there, the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 100k in January or February 2022, so we still have a chance to collect Bitcoin.

Currently, bitcoin is heading towards $100k and it looks impossible for bitcoin to go back to $10k. However, nothing is impossible when it comes to crypto currency because one bad decision from the government can bring it down. We can take an example from the Chinese government's action on bitcoin,

We are not certain of BTC price, it may go up or may come down, there are many times when BTC got much cheaper when everyone thought it will gain much more; and after that Bitcoin climbed by throwing many ups and downs. Not everyone can own Bitcoin, but investment will increase when price is low, and investment will make its price up.

In crypto currency it is completely impossible for you to accurately predict the movement of a particular coin ,then I was also among those people that predicted the price of BTC will reach 100,000 dollars before the end of the year. it was almost at the point of reaching 100,000 naira if it could have continued in the constant uptrend that it was having initially.. it was just so unfortunate to find out that China place a lot of ban on cryptocurrency which leads to collapses in the price of all cryptocurrency not just on the.. for now we are hoping to achieve that next year.