Bitcoin Transaction Fees Has Lowered Down, So Would You Conduct Transactions Now Or Not?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A high Bitcoin transaction fees was haunting us all for a long time. I do remember the last time I received my payments in Bitcoin was in the start of the year 2020 when the Bitcoin transaction fees was rising. It raised so high gradually that many websites that used to pay in bitcoins stopped paying in BTC. This was the point when people started using other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash as payment methods due to a very low transaction fees. The good news is that the bitcoin transaction fees has declined a lot because of recent fluctuations in price. It reached high on 21, April, 2021 when the average transaction fees was a whooping $62! However, right now it is low at an average rate of $7.6 but I do know it might be still high for many people. So would you conduct Bitcoin transactions now or would you still avoid BTC transactions?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't use a cryptocurrency like bitcoins to do most of my transaction because there are some cryptocurrency with the lowest transaction fee I can use to do transaction,that is why I've been saying that a cryptocurrency like bitcoins may not be recognised as official cryptocurrency for transaction in our daily life.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It looks like the crypto market is feeling the pinch of the weakening demand of crypto that they had to lower the transaction fees. Now it is clear that the real winners in the crypto game are not really the buyers and sellers but the crypto market because they earn from the transactions regardless if the buyer or seller loses.