Bitcoin's price prediction for 2030?

Imran Noori

Verified member
From the day that Bitcoin was invented till now it is bullish and it is much higher in price than the first day that it was invented, regarding of many obstacles Bitcoin could reach this level.

Some people predict the price of Bitcoin to reach 250K in 2030 while others predict that it would be over a million.

What is your price prediction for 2030?

oldbuddy

I don't really care, I earned it all for free anyway. There is no way I can lose even if it goes to zero, so I am going t just keep on earning more free and add to my stash.

Ayeshabashir

As we all know the price of bitcoin is drastically decreasing day by day . If we compare the price of bitcoin in 2 past year with present year then we will be able to see that there is really a huge difference between them . Because in 2020-2021 the price of bitcoin was between 60 to 72 thousand dollars but now a days the price of bitcoin is 16 to 17 thousand dollars.

This thing proves that price of bitcoin is unpredictable no one can predict the actual price of bitcoin in the future . This is really very difficult but from my perspective I think it will increase in 2030 and in hope for that because many people had made an investment. So it will proves very beneficial for them if the prices of bitcoin touching the sky in 2030. On the other hand it is very good chance now for those people who wants to do an investment on this coin.

Last edited:

Suba

Staff member
To predict Bitcoin price for 2030 is too long we have to wait at least 7 years. Over the course of 7 years, there will certainly be many events that will affect global economic conditions, so the Bitcoin price for 2030 is unpredictable. Should predict price in a closer period for example for 2025, After Bitcoin halving. It is possible that Bitcoin can form a double bottom and rise again to make a new All time high (ATH).

riberet19

Well, to try to predict the price of bitcoin in 2030, you should ask us certain questions, such as, what state will the economy be in by then? In other words, will we be in a restrictive or recessive economy or will we be in a quantitative easing or monetary stimulus model, on the other hand, have CBDCs already been installed in society or are they in the process of doing so?

Also another important point would be the adoption and that bitcoin continues to escalate in its development as well as more regulation so that people are more and more comfortable entering the cryptographic ecosystem.