Bitget celebrate 1 year anniversary with Messi partnership

Incarts

Crypto industry maybe regarded as one of the fastest growing sectors in the world today, as it boasts of a rapid growth that is almost making all forget in a hurry all the challenges it had to beat during its infancy. Although not without flaws still, no industry is anyways, it has exceeded early expectations and gained global interest.

So going through my Instagram feeds today and seeing the footballing GOAT and 8th time Ballon d’or winner, Lionel Messi’s post of him celebrating his 1 year anniversary partnership with the exchange, Bitget, I was left recollecting all the hurdles the industry had to overcome to get to where it is today.

As a crypto enthusiast who is keen to see the industry attain greater heights, such high-profile partnership excites me. Firstly, for the industry to grow further, the issue of lack of trust must be addresses. Lionel Messi understands his status in his country Argentina as a demigod, his 500m worldwide followers on IG idolise him. He and his management must have done their background checks before partnering with the crypto exchange to maintain his reputation and also for his fans’ interest.

The global reach from this partnership is also gainful for the exchange and the industry generally. It showcases the exchange as reliable and trustworthy, and readily welcomes newbies, further driving crypto adoption. Since the inception in 2009, it has been an adventurous journey for the crypto industry, there might have been some bumps here and there but the movement hasn’t halted.

Do you think crypto industry has reached mainstream adoption to afford such high-profile partnerships?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_233034_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_233034_Instagram.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 0

Raymondblue

The greatest challenge centralized exchanges are facing right now aside issues of hack is proper management and transparency from owners. I think Bitget is trying to prove a point about how opened and transparent they are in handling customer funds hence the reason they partner with a football legend like Messi who obviously wouldn't want to dent his own reputation. It's a good one and I think it's worth emulating.

Crypto industry maybe regarded as one of the fastest growing sectors in the world today, as it boasts of a rapid growth that is almost making all forget in a hurry all the challenges it had to beat during its infancy. Although not without flaws still, no industry is anyways, it has exceeded early expectations and gained global interest.

So going through my Instagram feeds today and seeing the footballing GOAT and 8th time Ballon d’or winner, Lionel Messi’s post of him celebrating his 1 year anniversary partnership with the exchange, Bitget, I was left recollecting all the hurdles the industry had to overcome to get to where it is today.

As a crypto enthusiast who is keen to see the industry attain greater heights, such high-profile partnership excites me. Firstly, for the industry to grow further, the issue of lack of trust must be addresses. Lionel Messi understands his status in his country Argentina as a demigod, his 500m worldwide followers on IG idolise him. He and his management must have done their background checks before partnering with the crypto exchange to maintain his reputation and also for his fans’ interest.

The global reach from this partnership is also gainful for the exchange and the industry generally. It showcases the exchange as reliable and trustworthy, and readily welcomes newbies, further driving crypto adoption. Since the inception in 2009, it has been an adventurous journey for the crypto industry, there might have been some bumps here and there but the movement hasn’t halted.

Do you think crypto industry has reached mainstream adoption to afford such high-profile partnerships?
Before the world cup even started, Bitget must have seen Messi's potential and chosen him as an ambassador to highlight their superior customer service. After using the platform for a while, I can say that they've been trying a lot of different things. The Launchpad, CandyBomb, and their native token, BGB, all worked well. However, I believe they should focus more on the p2p marketplace so that more currencies may be traded there.

I am Praise

The aforementioned exchange is reputable for turning wins to win win. Who better to represent the exchange as an ambassador than MESSI, a football legend that has broken previous records and created new ones while raising the bars high. Going by the achievements of both parties, I'd say its been a great year for them all.

Maxicreed

The greatest challenge centralized exchanges are facing right now aside issues of hack is proper management and transparency from owners. I think Bitget is trying to prove a point about how opened and transparent they are in handling customer funds hence the reason they partner with a football legend like Messi who obviously wouldn't want to dent his own reputation. It's a good one and I think it's worth emulating.
I think it has been a successful ride for both parties and particularly their users. Messi is the GOAT and everyone would want to associate with him and Bitget being always on the news for positive reason; signifies a steady growth and I hope to see more improvement on the exchange

BashirJasper

I think it has been a successful ride for both parties and particularly their users. Messi is the GOAT and everyone would want to associate with him and Bitget being always on the news for positive reason; signifies a steady growth and I hope to see more improvement on the exchange
I love the role of celebs in the adoption of crypto except that SEC wants to try and frustrate this trend by suing Ronaldo. But, it's evident that the SEC action might be a little too late to affect people's conviction about the adoption of crypto.

I love the role of celebs in the adoption of crypto except that SEC wants to try and frustrate this trend by suing Ronaldo. But, it's evident that the SEC action might be a little too late to affect people's conviction about the adoption of crypto.
SEC is determined to frustrate the adoption of crypto and that sue further solidify my perception on SEC. These celebrities have impact in crypto adoption and awareness and such SEC frustration and trying to scared them off.

Zeddicus

The aforementioned exchange is reputable for turning wins to win win. Who better to represent the exchange as an ambassador than MESSI, a football legend that has broken previous records and created new ones while raising the bars high. Going by the achievements of both parties, I'd say its been a great year for them all.
Yeah! It seems so but I think there will be more achievements to bag from their partnership IMHO.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yeah! It seems so but I think there will be more achievements to bag from their partnership IMHO.
Ronaldo has been sued for partnering with Nance whil Messi chose the right one!

I am Praise

Well now that MESSI plays for Inter Miami, i hear he plans to settle down in that region. I bet the exchange's popularity will gradually increase in that region and may prolly gain more adoption by virtue of this partnership