Bitget Telegram Mini app: Rewards for active participation

Incarts

With active participation, Web3 participants can accrue juicy rewards, that’s a known fact. As the bull run nears it gets even more interesting because the industry expands, competition intensifies and more opportunities spring up.

At the peak of this competition, top exchanges are left with one option–refine your products and services, attract and reward users with juicy events or fade in relevance. One opportunity seemed to have sprung up by Bitget team via Bitget Telegram Mini app, an app that rewards users’ activities with points which can be used to redeem USDT rewards.

Users can engage in various activities like logging in, checking in daily, referring friends, and performing other simple tasks. But that's not all, creating a Bitget account on the Telegram Mini App, has got a welcome pack worth up to 1000 USDT and the chance to redeem 1 BGB, which is the base token of the exchange.

New users being eligible for rewards this weighty is confirmation that vast opportunities are opening up especially in this season, and reminds us why Web3 is getting increasingly adopted.

Kindly leave your review if you’ve explored the app.

Ikyereve

Many people are looking for opportunities to benefit from this bull run, this telegram mini app is another choice from my opinion since we can earn freely and later redeem to USDT, it worth my time and energy.

Raymondblue

Web3 as we all know is a rewarding economy and it would be totally out of place if there are no opportunities for early believers to enjoy. This obviously is my first time and encounter with a rewarding and fully packed TG app and will like to explore it. Is there a link to download the app or it's available on playstore?

Maxicreed

With active participation, Web3 participants can accrue juicy rewards, that’s a known fact. As the bull run nears it gets even more interesting because the industry expands, competition intensifies and more opportunities spring up.

At the peak of this competition, top exchanges are left with one option–refine your products and services, attract and reward users with juicy events or fade in relevance. One opportunity seemed to have sprung up by Bitget team via Bitget Telegram Mini app, an app that rewards users’ activities with points which can be used to redeem USDT rewards.

Users can engage in various activities like logging in, checking in daily, referring friends, and performing other simple tasks. But that's not all, creating a Bitget account on the Telegram Mini App, has got a welcome pack worth up to 1000 USDT and the chance to redeem 1 BGB, which is the base token of the exchange.

New users being eligible for rewards this weighty is confirmation that vast opportunities are opening up especially in this season, and reminds us why Web3 is getting increasingly adopted.

Kindly leave your review if you’ve explored the app.
I am currently using the mini app and besides it's easy navigation, it also an opportunity to earn extra usdt and particularly $BGB which has been touted to be the highlight of next bull run

I am Praise

I am currently using the mini app and besides it's easy navigation, it also an opportunity to earn extra usdt and particularly $BGB which has been touted to be the highlight of next bull run
Would you care to elaborate on how one can access the app and benefit from the earning opportunity?