BlackRock: ETF applications still under review

BlackRock confirms that the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States continues to examine its application for a Spot Bitcoin ETF, which is currently pending. The confirmation follows Cointelegraph's report that the Agency has decided to launch an exchange-traded fund called iShares Exchange Traded Fund for Spot Bitcoins. In addition, BlackRock is one of several financial institutions trying to launch the largest spot bitcoin exchange-traded fund in the US.

The quest to gain approval for a SpotBitcoin ETF in the United States is one of this year's most significant developments within the digital asset sector. There seems to be a proliferation of applications on numerous platforms at the Securities and Exchange Commission. These applicants, in particular, are from traditional finance powerhouses to crypto companies.

Yet a report from yesterday's session, in which approval was supposedly given, seemed to confirm this. However, conflicting news reports have confirmed this because BlackRock said that its application for an exchange-traded fund of SpotBitcoin continues to be evaluated. Now, the fascinating process of getting an ETF for Spot Bitcoin in the U.S. is still going on.

The quest to gain approval for a SpotBitcoin ETF in the United States is one of this year's biggest news stories within the digital asset sector. As it turned out, applications from numerous platforms had flooded the Securities and Exchange Commission. These applicants, in particular, come from traditional finance giants to crypto companies.

However, a news story from earlier this evening seems to say that approval has been granted. However contradictory reports have confirmed this because BlackRock has said that the SpotBTC ETF application is currently being reviewed. Finally, we're going to keep seeing a mysterious process that eventually gets the Spot Bitcoin ETF into the U.S.

Maxicreed

Thanks for sharing, and funny enough I was able to have a slice of today's flash rise in price cos I copied a long position on BTC at Bitget few days ago and was able to take profit at $29403. I think when the real deal is finally approved and the official news is out, a massive rally could happen. So lets stay optimistic cos today rally is glimpse of what we may see after the ETF approval.

gaingt8anwh

The article mentions a mysterious and ongoing process to bring the Spot Bitcoin ETF to the U.S. Can you provide more information on what this process entails and when we can expect a final decision on the ETF's approval?

waqutnah8

The news about the iShares Exchange Traded Fund for Spot Bitcoins is quite interesting. Can you provide more details on how this relates to BlackRock's application, and what impact it might have on the overall ETF landscape for digital assets?

gamaisnh875

BlackRock has confirmed that its application for a Spot Bitcoin ETF is still under examination by the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. Is there any specific reason for the delay, or is it a routine part of the approval process?

qacnhanh817

It's fascinating to see traditional financial institutions like BlackRock involved in the quest for a Spot Bitcoin ETF. Can you elaborate on the other major players in this endeavor and how they are contributing to this significant development in the digital asset sector?

danzakururoooo

While there were reports suggesting that approval had been granted for the Spot Bitcoin ETF, it appears that BlackRock has contradicted these reports by stating that their application is still under review. Can you clarify the current status of the approval process?

eliasisaac5

While there were reports suggesting that approval had been granted for the Spot Bitcoin ETF, it appears that BlackRock has contradicted these reports by stating that their application is still under review. Can you clarify the current status of the approval process?
According to the BlackRock we can see that there ETF is still not approved. But the fake news that was spread by a big source effects the Bitcoin as well. BTC price increased and touched near $30K. But when BlackRock clarifies that still the approval is pending the BTC falls again.
By this scenario we are sure that the approval of ETF will effects the BTC and if BTC increases the whole market will be affected and in a good way for sure.

Thanks for sharing, and funny enough I was able to have a slice of today's flash rise in price cos I copied a long position on BTC at Bitget few days ago and was able to take profit at $29403. I think when the real deal is finally approved and the official news is out, a massive rally could happen. So lets stay optimistic cos today rally is glimpse of what we may see after the ETF approval.

Coincidentally, I was researching a project on Bitget when I noticed the price surge and when I saw Watcherguru's tweet I quickly sold at $29k and placed an order at $27k

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
SEC is a little bit bias(Most probably). We've witnessed their anti crypto movements over the past years. They haven't spared XRP yet ,let alone BTC ETF🙃 IMG_20231020_193243.jpg