Blasting News review

Nite

Valued Contributor
Blastingnews.com is a news website where you can earn money through writing news articles. The website has a bit of a niche field as you have to specifically write articles about news. Students specially in journalism may find this site worthy. You have to write at least two paragraphs long article on Blasting news.

Ensure that your articles are interesting enough when they are viewed by the readers. You can even include links to your sources, images and videos. For video links, you can provide youtube or any other video hosting platform.

To increase the views for your articles, don't forget to set up the SEO settings like tags and keywords. It could take a few minutes, an hour or sometimes even a day for your article to get approved. Your have to get at least 150 unique views within 30 days of publishing the article. You can withdraw your earnings via Paypal after you've reached $50. Every 15th day of the month is the payment receiving day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you for letting us know about this news website. To be honest, I have not heard about it before. It is a wonderful idea to earn some money by writing news articles. However, it does not seem easy. It requires a lot of time, effort and definitely writing skills. I think it is ideal for students in journalism, as you mention in your thread. In any case, I will search for it and I may give it a try.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It's clear, if the article doesn't get 150 unique views within 30 days, the contributor won't get any payment. This is where the real work begins, you'll only be having 30 day period to get as much views as possible for your article. And getting 150 unique views will take a bit of work. Remember, your articles won't be submitted if you use any non-human traffic generators, or traffic exchange sites. Your earnings will be forfeited or your next article won't be accepted if you use those kind of sites for traffic.

The best thing to do is share your articles on social media, you'll get organic traffic from there. I haven't seen any payment problems regarding Blasting news on the internet. The payment will take lot of time as the threshold is a bit high $50, and you have to put a lot of effort to earn from Blasting news.