What's your view on news trading?

Asahi

Verified member
Some news seems to hit the market with big impact but in reality that doesn’t happen. So, it’s really a big peculiarity of Forex news. However, I can nicely operate news trading with FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, as they offer a quick-to-do trading platform. Their crypto500 is the best trading instrument for crypto traders.

FinTrader

When trading on news, there may be increased volatility in the market and even a sharp price reversal when the trading strategy or indicators show a completely different situation. Therefore, such trading is associated with increased risks. And I don’t trade at such moments and wait for the market to become calmer and only then look for entries.

FXOchartist

Verified member
News trading often requires a quick response to capture opportunities that occur. Several things need to be considered when trading news such as matching the economic calendar with the local time zone, selecting relevant news, detailed analysis, and timely execution. This may be a challenge in itself because news trading often causes high volatility, this means the potential for high gains in a short time is in line with the risk. Trading at FXOpen UK, I don't always trade news, but sometimes try a strategy of waiting for the price to jump up or down and I like to take risks with a stop loss when there is a reversal signal.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My view on it is you can make money on it if you know what to do when the news occur, there are different ways to trade the news and the best way to go about it if you don't know how to trade is to stay away from it, you don't have to be in the market all the time.

If you have knowledge of fundamentals you can go ahead and trade the news, what's best time to trade if not during news, you can actually make a lot of pops when market moves aggressively but always remember to thread with caution.