Blogging As an internet Tool For Small Businesses

D

Deleted member 13140

Blogging is completely free. Because blogging has yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising medium, most sites view it as a supplement to existing marketing tools and thus provide it for free. Any opportunity for free webtime is definitely a plus, especially for new businesses. Needless to say, paid blog pages can help your rapidly expanding business generate more revenue.

My Point is already proven, I came across an app on playstore, the app was this ppp app, but this time it was a social media not a forum of sorts..
and of course i downloaded and got logged in, after taking a look at the app i realized not a lot of people know about this app, even it has 5k downloads on playstore, that should tell you something.

But this app actually gave me an insight on something, and that is the internet is free, exposure to your product or service or anything is free.

yes the app didn't have a blog to create posts and showcase their app, but they requested playstore to display their app, and yes, it'll cost you around, maybe $25 to create a developer account on Playstore but after that you won't be charged to place your app on playstore, and that i would say is better than using the $25 to create a blog, they just got free exposure from playstore..

thin about this, for the fact that you can put a video out of YouTube and millions will see it for free, is really epic and i think it should be taken advantage of