BLUR Token Surges

I am Praise

As an enthusiastic early investor in Blur, I must say the recent performance has been nothing short of exhilarating. The unique features offered by Blur as a non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace and aggregator, coupled with its native governance token BLUR, have truly set it apart in the rapidly evolving NFT landscape.

Having initially purchased Blur tokens on Bitget exchange during its listing, I've witnessed a steady climb in its value, and the recent +24% surge in the last 24 hours only adds to the excitement. The platform's incorporation of advanced features like real-time price feeds, portfolio management, and multi-marketplace NFT comparisons has clearly resonated with the NFT community.

The recent listing of BLUR on Binance, one of the largest and most influential cryptocurrency exchanges globally, undoubtedly marks a significant milestone for Blur. The question arises: Could this listing on Binance be the catalyst for the recent surge in BLUR's price?

Maxicreed

As an enthusiastic early investor in Blur, I must say the recent performance has been nothing short of exhilarating. The unique features offered by Blur as a non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace and aggregator, coupled with its native governance token BLUR, have truly set it apart in the rapidly evolving NFT landscape.

Having initially purchased Blur tokens on Bitget exchange during its listing, I've witnessed a steady climb in its value, and the recent +24% surge in the last 24 hours only adds to the excitement. The platform's incorporation of advanced features like real-time price feeds, portfolio management, and multi-marketplace NFT comparisons has clearly resonated with the NFT community.

The recent listing of BLUR on Binance, one of the largest and most influential cryptocurrency exchanges globally, undoubtedly marks a significant milestone for Blur. The question arises: Could this listing on Binance be the catalyst for the recent surge in BLUR's price?
Binance is obviously the largest crypto exchange and its move to list BLUR was impactful despite the recently distributed airdrop but the real gainers in this current impressive run are the long term holder. Tho, it also depends on one's entry price.

Zeddicus

Binance is obviously the largest crypto exchange and its move to list BLUR was impactful despite the recently distributed airdrop but the real gainers in this current impressive run are the long term holder. Tho, it also depends on one's entry price.
That's true cos I'm among the early investors of BLUR & would love to add more to my pf since there are signs that the next Bull run could be epic, on the "trade smarter" platform.

I am an arbitrage trade who look for opportunities on different platforms to take advantage of price difference in making profits, I would consider the token.

For its prospect, I think Bitget will be able to create more exposure for BLUR token, because Binance is not in some places where Bitget is operational, and that's a factor to consider, I mean, those are the things we look at as traders.

BashirJasper

Haha! That's one disadvantage of relying only on Binance because most early buyers on Bitget and other exchanges must be looking at a huge ROI by now. Binance users can only scalp the market for BLUR surge, at the moment.

Raymondblue

Absolutely, holding for long term will bring more gains especially as we look forward to the next bullrun. Still DCAing on Bitget while participating in the discord treasure trove event where $1,000 worth of blur is up for grabs

Isi24

What surprises me most is that this token recorded one of the biggest airdrop, it trended on Twitter (X) for a very long period of time. I bought some bags on bitget and left it there , when I learnt of the new price trend I checked my portfolio to behold greens ..ahahaha