Bot Trading

Money Guy

What has been your experience trading with bots?

Do they work well?

I mean, are they consistently profitable in the long run or they are an accumulation of losses in all trades.

What has been your experience trading with bots?

Do they work well?

I mean, are they consistently profitable in the long run or they are an accumulation of losses in all trades.
I've had good and bad experiences with bots. They work and can fail. Many bits out there are not reliable. Whether they are consistent or not depends on which you are using and your using the recommended equity.
So far from my experiences, bits are profitable

I've had good and bad experiences with bots. They work and can fail. Many bits out there are not reliable. Whether they are consistent or not depends on which you are using and your using the recommended equity.
So far from my experiences, bits are profitable
It is very difficult for me to get a reliable one that is profitable because from the experience I had some of them are not really profitable ,ok if you think that they are really profitable to you then I believe you are still using most of them now because if I can see any of them that can be able to generate more profit then I can invest my money in it and forget about it for it to continue generating profit but some of the one I used were not profitable at all and at the end I will always be a loser.. That's why I drop forex trading for cryptocurrency.

I will never use any bot to trade again. I have been scammed by one that offered some good returns with a minimum deposit of $100. At first, it was real. The trading was good as I could see the money increase daily. All of a sudden, the site failed to load and my money was gone including the profits. I have learned my lessons
Although I believe there are some real bots out there, identifying them will be a problem. They are the best for trading anyway. No emotions

I will never use any bot to trade again. I have been scammed by one that offered some good returns with a minimum deposit of $100. At first, it was real. The trading was good as I could see the money increase daily. All of a sudden, the site failed to load and my money was gone including the profits. I have learned my lessons
Although I believe there are some real bots out there, identifying them will be a problem. They are the best for trading anyway. No emotions
Oh dear. It is very risky to put money in sites that you have little or no control over. In using bots I have learned to either buy the file myself, do a demo for at least a month with it, before investing my money or if I need to give a third party my money, it has to be in my trading account then they trade with it, this way I have control over my funds and wont be so worried about my broker's site not opening after some time.

It is very difficult for me to get a reliable one that is profitable because from the experience I had some of them are not really profitable ,ok if you think that they are really profitable to you then I believe you are still using most of them now because if I can see any of them that can be able to generate more profit then I can invest my money in it and forget about it for it to continue generating profit but some of the one I used were not profitable at all and at the end I will always be a loser.. That's why I drop forex trading for cryptocurrency.
I came across one through a friend and that has been helping me for some time. It is usually turned off during periods of major economic news releases and turned back on when the market stabilizes. Currently I'm still using about two, one for gold and the other for EURO/USD pair

Ok that's nice, but the problem is that how profitable is this ,ever you have been using it to trade because the only and the most important thing we need to consider here is how profitable it will ne, well if I can used the bot and be able to trade and make profit comfortably then it is something I will be so glad to try out, but if I am not able to use it perfectly to make profit then automatically anything that is not productive will becomes useless, from your observation if it is worth sharing then I might be interested and do I really have to pay money for me to be able to access the bot ?

I don’t use bots or any automated system because of fear of running into scammers. No system can be consistently profitable so I prefer to do it manually. Also my preference is not to take many trades but the trades which I take, I analyze them technically as well as fundamentally. While bots are good at technical analysis, they are not so helpful in fundamental analysis.

I don’t use bots or any automated system because of fear of running into scammers. No system can be consistently profitable so I prefer to do it manually. Also my preference is not to take many trades but the trades which I take, I analyze them technically as well as fundamentally. While bots are good at technical analysis, they are not so helpful in fundamental analysis.
Different people have different opinions when it comes to bots. I respect your opinion and yes, there are many scammers out there. I love trading myself, but I don't have the luxury of time so I use bots also, and turn them off during major economic news releases.

Robot trading is profitable, but that robot must be a good product. He needs to be constantly updated. If the traders make a consistent profit, then the robot can be given credit. Like I use a robot in the crypto market.

Robot trading is the best kind of trading you can get. Secured profits making, no mistakes, emotions dead, accurate lot size and take profit and stop loss of it he's all of these to trade anyway. Bot trading is very lucrative but it does not come handy also. You have to buy the bot for a particular period of time and make some deposits to trade. There is this bot trading site or app that I would want to try. Royal Q has proven a good track of records as people are actually making money from it

I don’t think they are worth it. I am not sure what others’ experience has been but mine was horrible. I will stick to my manual trading plan and keep making changes to it as and when required.

Do you really think robot trading is very profitable? I don't think I can make much profit by trading robots. From this you can make more profit by trading manually.

I have many, some are potentially scams, others are safe and work quiet well.
I also lost all my invest a few times with mlm stuffs. But at the end I earned quiet a lot

There is some traders in form of bot but bot is working with artificial intelligence means that his calculations could be wrong or correct.

There was a particular but that I bought when I was just starting my training journey and to be honest it was able to flip about $100 to $350 for me in just a little over 3 weeks. Later on it started misbehaving and I discovered that the signals that it was dropping was not consistent and also something that you cannot be able to rely on. This made me to sell . My final conclusion on this is that there are some that can actually be able to make life easier for you but first of all you should learn how to treat manually.

Well I have not made use of a bot for trading before so I do not have a personal experience with it. But one thing I know for sure is that these bots are not 100&, perfect. These bots are programmed by humans, probably experts in the forex market, but when it comes to forex trading even experts and professionals make mistakes or they still experience losses. Which means there might be times where these bots would or might take a trade that would lead to losses.