Review brainbux.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

brainbux.jpg
Brainbux seems to be fake!
Brainbux is a site from where a member can earn money. The authority of the website says that they are ready to pay the payments using three methods. They are respectively Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin and all users will get paid.

To speak the truth no sooner had I seen the website than I thought I would also be able to earn money, and withdrew my earnings to my personal wallet but actually it did not sound to me in that way in spite of having worked up to now obeying their rules and regulation, terms and conditions, and privacy policy. Externally, this is a website at which a user will be able to earn 0.10 Euro per click and at this site it is an opportunity for free members for earning.
brainbux1.jpg
With a view to getting much more money on this website, I started to work to reach the minimum cash out threshold. Though they have cleared that there is no minimum cash out threshold but as I begin to run my activity on this website, I find that initially I have to complete 100 clicks to withdraw my earnings. As soon as I have finished this condition of cash out, there is another condition added to my account that is to say; I need to complete 10 direct referrals if I want to cash out from my earnings. On this website I need to complete 10 direct referrals and the referrals must be active and earning on this website. Accordingly, I have also completed 10 direct referrals.
brainbux2.jpg
Whenever I communicated with them, they advised me to upgrade the account. Accordingly I listened to them and have upgraded my account to a premium membership for 9.99 Euros. The authority did not pay me at all. I also have a question whether any one of you get paid or not on this site.

What do you think about this site?

D

Deleted member 28127

Even stars clicks don't pay 0,10 euro per click then any site paying more than 0,01 $ per click without upgrade seems to me a SCAM and wasting time. The problem isn't 100 referrals you can bring for 9 $ from Picoworkers problem after 100 referrals or 100 clicks and account upgrade you will have a nice pending payout and site run out with funds. Then you have to save your time and money from such opportunities that are just to scam innocent people and waste their precious time for nothing this is my simple advice to you for the PTC world.