Crypto BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE AND LTC PRICE UPDATE!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
CURRENT PRICE OF BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, AND LTC.

BTC CURRENT PRICE

Bitcoin on its own its on a major price correction recently. In the last two weeks the coin have shown signs of gearing back to where it belong, which is at the top. It is valued at $44,070.95 with +6.67% price improvement in the last seven days.

ETH CURRENT PRICE
At this point, i will simply say ETH have shown the best price improvement in the last fourteen (14) days. The coin went from $1,900 to $3,040.43 at the moment. Which is more than +30% in price within the space of two weeks.

BNB CURRENT PRICE
BNB at this time is off from its usual best when the price reached $660 back in April. By now people expected $1,000 for the coin, but they never knew the bearish run have another plans for it. It has shown improvement too, going from $290 to $346 at this moment.

DOGE CURRENT PRICE
DOGE have shown glimpses of improvement in the last 48 hours even if its lurking behind its shadows. But at least it is improving gradually. The current price is $0.25, with +18.45% increase in the last seven days.

LTC CURRENT PRICE

LTC is the coin on everyone's radar, even though the bearish run tumbled it. Its still preferred for transactions to reduce the high level of gas fee when sending coins out. It improved recently from $139 to $150 at present within the space of one week.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The past week has seen so many coins appreciating in value and this is a positive sign that shows that a bullish run is near and investors ought to be ready to take profits within the short time that this kind of bullish run will last because most times it doesn't last long.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The past week has seen so many coins appreciating in value and this is a positive sign that shows that a bullish run is near and investors ought to be ready to take profits within the short time that this kind of bullish run will last because most times it doesn't last long.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The last bullish run lasted for some time dear, before the the bearish run affected it dearly. Let's hope that this time the bullish run takes it far to enable those ever enduring investors reap from their own investment they made earlier on. I'm still holding some coins in my wallet I'm hoping for the bull market run.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The last bullish run lasted for some time dear, before the the bearish run affected it dearly. Let's hope that this time the bullish run takes it far to enable those ever enduring investors reap from their own investment they made earlier on. I'm still holding some coins in my wallet I'm hoping for the bull market run.
I also hope this comes through too, as I have some of these cryptocurrencies in my wallet which I am hoping on another bullish run for me to be able to recover what I lost due to the bearish market and I just believe that this bullish run will be able to last longer than I am expecting.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also hope this comes through too, as I have some of these cryptocurrencies in my wallet which I am hoping on another bullish run for me to be able to recover what I lost due to the bearish market and I just believe that this bullish run will be able to last longer than I am expecting.
Let's see how the market trend will be. I believe that the bullish run has started with what I'm seeing in the coins at the moment. I'm hopeful that we'll come to enjoy the benefits when it starts surging very high in the coming weeks. Don't worry holdl your coin, and see how the market trend will move around.

OlaAdams

Wow! This is amazing. Its good to see these coin increasing of which i believe is as a result in the increase in the price of the bitcoin. Recently i have been seeing some news about how some giant companies like Amazon are planing to start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. This increases the demand level of the coin resulting in increase in the price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow! This is amazing. Its good to see these coin increasing of which i believe is as a result in the increase in the price of the bitcoin. Recently i have been seeing some news about how some giant companies like Amazon are planing to start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. This increases the demand level of the coin resulting in increase in the price.
The news of sure of that is legit, is Shopify adding crypto payment into its Payment system. Other lucrative online business gave also added such feature, through the helps of third party companies that makes it possible to include crypto payment via their platform by connecting users to the site and collects crypto from the merchant and depositing cash to the company in exchange of the merchant's crypto deposit.