Build Your Career With These 4 High-Paying Skills

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Digital Marketing: Scope of digital marketing is increasing day by day, the career will never be saturated because the adoptability of world wide web is also rapidly increasing, which is creating more digital marketing opportunities.

Graphic Designer: As a graphic designer, you can sell your services, you can create your own digital products. Graphic designing is not about creating logo, it is also about creating NFT and digital art and products. There is no need for learning photoshop, you can build your career just by using Canva.

Content writing: This skill is not only limited to writing articles and blogs, buy also other things like copywriting, product description, social media posts, emails, etc.

Teaching: Teaching was always a low-paid job but not anymore. Teachers can earn a lot of money if they start teaching online. Teachers have academic qualification and also work experience, therefore, they can easily start online. You don’t even need academic qualification, you can start teaching skills, for instance cooking, gardening, sewing, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The scope of digital marketing is tremendous. If you do digital marketing and if you are an expert in this field, you can not only offer your digital marketing services to businesses and individuals but also build your own business. Generating sales becomes so easy if you are good at digital marketing. If you are very good at graphic designing, the best way to earn is by creating your own product. As a graphic designer, you can create a coloring book, sketchbook, workbook, social media templates, visual ebook, etc. Selling digital products is better than selling services because in order to make money with service, you will have to work again and again, but when you sell products you make money from the same product again and again. Content writing is good you can sell your service as well as your own product (books and ebooks), If you are a digital marketer, content writer, or graphic designer, you can also teach digital marketing and graphic designing through an online and make extra money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love the options you mentioned apart from teaching. I tried to earn from teaching in the past, it didn't work out for me and I just called it off in my online career. I know the pay rate is quite high if you're employed as a tutor online. Their are whole lots of them offering tutoring chances to those who are good English speakers. One can also tutor through YouTube and earn something reasonable from it.

- The graphics design I'm practicing is for self use, I wouldn't offer my services for money, I'll use it to design my projects like 'websites, apps, video contents and make money from them. The top skill on my mind is 'blockchain developer, which is still under coding, but more specific on blockchain and it's decentralized apps development. It will cost money and I've decided to leave until 2023, by then I must have gotten time and money to proceed.