Building a Stable Passive Income Source

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Just like your active income, your passive income source should also be stable. If you are not generating stable passive income, you will be unable to grow your wealth or build financial security. Around 30 percent of my income stems from passive sources like blogging, vlogging, and product sales. Building this kind of stable passive income streams wasn't an overnight success. I worked for years, most of the time without visible returns, until my efforts began yielding profits. Despite the passive nature, sustaining this income also requires daily dedication, so I have to publish blog posts, videos, and launch new products regularly. Patience is paramount, coupled with skill mastery in your chosen field.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I believe it is not quite possible to generate same kind of passive income every month, no matter what passive income you have, your passive income will also fluctuate. Let's say you have created products and services and you generate in come by selling these products and service do yo think you will be able to sell the same number of products and generate the same revenue? Let's say you have invested in stocks and you receive dividends as passive income, how much you will earn depends on how the stocks perform.

ananbob92

Just like your active income, your passive income source should also be stable. If you are not generating stable passive income, you will be unable to grow your wealth or build financial security. Around 30 percent of my income stems from passive sources like blogging, vlogging, and product sales. Building this kind of stable passive income streams wasn't an overnight success. I worked for years, most of the time without visible returns, until my efforts began yielding profits. Despite the passive nature, sustaining this income also requires daily dedication, so I have to publish blog posts, videos, and launch new products regularly. Patience is paramount, coupled with skill mastery in your chosen field.
Try This app

ananbob92

I believe it is not quite possible to generate same kind of passive income every month, no matter what passive income you have, your passive income will also fluctuate. Let's say you have created products and services and you generate in come by selling these products and service do yo think you will be able to sell the same number of products and generate the same revenue? Let's say you have invested in stocks and you receive dividends as passive income, how much you will earn depends on how the stocks perform.
Try This app

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Building a stable passive income can be hectic or easy depending on the angle you want to view it from, in today's world building a passive income is not as hard as it used to be because we have tools and leverage you can use to achieve your aim.

In my opinion if you use Code or Media to build your passive income then it'll be easier to get a stable income because all what you've been doing is update and you'll sort of be on an upward trajectory through updating it and getting users from other sources, albeit if you build leveraging people then cost of maintenance will go over the roof.