Built or buying property which one is good?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some times I use to look at some buildings that the real estate management do place their banner that if some one wanted to buy building should contact them. But to my surprise if you contact them you will hearing them saying 20million ,40million or even more than that. And the problem their is that those building might not even be the pattern of the building that you really want.
Secondly; the location might not be some where that you like.
Thirdly; sometimes the materials they use for the building might be less quality.
Some times the money that one may use to acquire might be even more than the money that one may use to build a befitting one. So to me it is more advisable to built than buying property. What is your own opinion on this?

If I have the money to build or by your house I will definitely like to build myself. Buying already built houses can sometimes not be advisable for some reasons. Some of the building may not be the kind of pattern you want and the kind of quality materials you want to use and build your own house.

Though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup one's investment. You can have more significant profits with the resale of a new home than an already built home. Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home. But economically, buying an existing home might be a viable option.

I'll take the building of the house rather than buying it. With the way the world is, you don't take things so simple, you don't know what have been use to build the foundation of the house your going to buy.