Business advice! where to find them.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In some occasions in our life we definitely need the advice and opinions of others in order to expire in what we intend to do or intend to accomplish but majority of business owners today feels that they know too much and as a result of being overconfident they end up leading their business to a direction that is not planned or expected . It is definitely very mandatory that we understand that we are all imperfect human beings and we are prone to make mistakes and errors despite how hard we try to be perfect but the sad truth is that sooner or later we will always make mistakes and errors as a result of our imperfection and so because of this we wouldn't always need the advice of others and the opinions of others in order to correct our thinking in order to move to the right direction .

Now that we are familiar with the reason why we need the advice of others especially in business the key question is where don't do we find this business advice . To be very sincere the answer to this question is never far fetched because we can find business advice and counsel by seeking the help of expertise to individuals who possibly could be our mentor . Secondly the YouTube app is ever ready to help us in areas of business in which we can search on different questions concerning business and find concrete and simple answers to our problems .

If you're starting a business, or running one, you know how important it is to get good advice. But where do you find it?

There are a lot of places to look for business advice. You can talk to your friends, family, and colleagues. You can read books and articles, or listen to podcasts. You can even go to business school.

But the best place to find business advice is probably from people who have already been successful in business. These people have "been there and done that," and they can offer you a wealth of experience and advice.

There are a few ways to find successful businesspeople to learn from. You can go to networking events, or search for them online. You can also find them through organizations like the Small Business Administration (SBA).

Once you've found someone whose advice you trust, make sure to follow it! After all, they've already been successful in business, so they probably know what they're talking about.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are definitely right in the sales where you made mention that we cannot totally handle everything of our own by ourself because we are all imperfect humans and from time-to-time we will always need the advice and opinions of others in order to make the right choices and the right solutions . When it comes to business we also need the advice of others in order to aspire that is why business adviser absolutely one of the crucial things a business owner of a business entrepreneur actually needs in order to go far in his business aspirations . The YouTube app has become very much available and very much versatile in the providing of business-related informations and business-related answers to frequently business-related informations . We can also seek the advice on our business from expertise advance enterpreneurs who possibly could be in the same line of business that we are .

We must endeavour to pay attention to what this expertised individuals or entrepreneurs have to say about the business and learn from their right and wrong in order to expire and become advance in our own business just like them . We must also endeavour to ask questions on areas we do not understand in order to get correct answers to our doubts .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Business advice is very important when establishing a business , but at the same time we also have to be very careful so we may not be mislead by so many information. You do not also get advice from people concerning your business unnecessarily , you need to have at least two or three trusted person you should be getting all your business information and not just from anybody .

If you are getting it from everyone , you may not likely know the best one to follow and which might even put your business sometimes in danger..

For me I don't really have time, in whatever I am interested to do, I have to first carry out my own personal research to understand more about the business then I also seek advice from trusted people and expert. I do not accept information and advice blindly from people without confirming such information.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Introducing Business advice!

If you're like most people, you probably feel like you could use some help when it comes to running your business. But where do you find good business advice?

The answer is: it depends.

If you have a specific question or problem, your best bet is to ask someone who is knowledgeable about that subject. That could be a business coach, a mentor, or even a friend or family member who is well-versed in business.

There are also plenty of online resources that can offer business advice. Try doing a search on Google or checking out some business-related forums to get started.

Of course, you should always be careful about taking advice from anyone, especially if you don't know them well. Make sure to do your own research and use your best judgement before making any decisions based on someone else's opinion.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Most people don't want to provide business advice because they think you will be their concurrent one day and this is not a favorable situation.