Business and Finance Books Everyone Should be Reading

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need financial literacy in order to do financial planning and investment. Financial literacy means enriching your knowledge of finance and investment. You can enrich your knowledge on business and finance, here are some books to consider.

I Will Teach You To Be Rich: Written by Ramit Sethi, I Will Teach You To Be Rich teaches us how we can build a system that will generate constant wealth. The book also equips us with business and investment strategies.

The Simple Path to Wealth: JL Collins’ book The Simple Path to Wealth is all about how we can start investing early as well as retire early. This book will help you gain financial independence.

Get A Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties: If you want to become an investor or entrepreneur Get A Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties by Beth Kobliner is for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are a lot of business books that anyone and who wants to venture into any business should really read and apply the principles stated there in. Even though, I don't know any of those books you stated but I will try to get PDF copies of them. I have read books like think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill. I also read rich Dad poor Dad.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
there are a lot of business books that anyone and who wants to venture into any business should really read and apply the principles stated there in. Even though, I don't know any of those books you stated but I will try to get PDF copies of them. I have read books like think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill. I also read rich Dad poor Dad.
I just finished reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki yesterday and I must say that it is a very good book as it helped to enlighten me on so many things that I was ignorant of.
I also have Napoleon Hill book, Think And Grow Rich as a PDF in my phone, but I do not like reading from my phone so I won't read until I get the hard copy.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Thanks for writing about these books for me I have read some financial books especially ones written by a course mate that thinks outside the box. I like his thought process and I get inspired to go ahead with the kind of business I want to go into. I think rich Dad poor Dad is also very inspirational

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the book titles. But to be frank those books will not work for me because I believe more in the actual practice. If I will start up a business I would try to get knowledge from the existing business even if I would have to work as a staff. Reading the book doesn't inspire me. Maybe it is my mindset that is against it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have many of these books on my phone as pdf format. The fact is that I don't always feel motivated with the books most of the time. The scenario most crested don't work for all countries. I know of a friend that read The Richest Man in Babylon and the guy later admitted that there was nothing in school. So he dropped out when we were in the graduating class.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I just finished reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki yesterday and I must say that it is a very good book as it helped to enlighten me on so many things that I was ignorant of.
I also have Napoleon Hill book, Think And Grow Rich as a PDF in my phone, but I do not like reading from my phone so I won't read until I get the hard copy.
Before reading pdf can be tiring and at the same time it look somehow boring to me. but with consistency I have been able to master PDF and I can confidently read them now without it being boring. Rich Dad poor Dad is a very good group that anyone looking to make money in this life most read. The Napoleon Hill book is also very interesting and you will learn a lot of things especially the mental psychology of money making.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Before reading pdf can be tiring and at the same time it look somehow boring to me. but with consistency I have been able to master PDF and I can confidently read them now without it being boring. Rich Dad poor Dad is a very good group that anyone looking to make money in this life most read. The Napoleon Hill book is also very interesting and you will learn a lot of things especially the mental psychology of money making.
My present location does not have a book shop where I can get these business and career books, so I am just saving up more money so that when I travel to a place where I can see such bookshop, I would buy them and get enough insights. There is also "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen and I want to read it too.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have not read these books and I do not recognize these authors. I am a reader and I read books on investment and finance, my favorite genre is autobiography and biography. I like to know how these people became super rich, what they did to become super rich. I want to take lessons form their life.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have an idea about those books
Anyone who had the time to be reading them can still go ahead to do it , but personally reading of book is just like a waste of time to me I do not know why.

The reason maybe because I don't really have time to be sitting down to be reading a book , it will be so boring but instead I rather browse how to establish a business of my choice and not only that I must also have a good understanding of the business and I am interested to establish because this alone will help me progress in my business. I don't know of others.

To me , business is another area of concentration entirely and even if I have to engage in business I must definitely have a good understanding of the business I am establishing together with passion. I have come to understand that I can't engage in anything I am not passionate about.

Activator230822

Verified member
Alternatively, the internet is flooded by very useful resources that the onliners can easily Access to read and gain the knowledge concerning the financial literacy so that they can get more and robust education on the formulation of their resources for the knowledge of the financial planning and investments on the business.
The free learning websites like the Alison's for instance offers a very great content that can be mostly ideally for that particular subject across the web for that matter.