Business owner has full control of the business operation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was surprised to know that a neighbor was once a wholesaler and distributor of snack foods in our village. He delivers potato chips, nuts and other branded snack foods to the stores in our village. But he stopped before we moved here. The reason is the mismanagement. He was supposed to be earning but he seemed to be losing that his capital was dwindling.

The delivery guy is his nephew who was using their tricycle for the chore. His wife was the cashier but a step-daughter alternates with his wife. For his task, he oversees the distribution and the stocking of the goods in their living room (converted into a warehouse). Obviously the people in the operation are doing something behind his back but he would not admit. Do I need to tell that to his face?

What do you benefit by telling him about what's going behind his back? If you do not benefit I suggest you remain silent. Do you really care about that person, do have some sort of bonhomie? IN that case, you can tell him what's going behind his back. Or perhaps, he knows what's going behind his back but do not want to admit because his family is involved.