D

Deleted member 13140

You must be organized in order to succeed in business. It will assist you in completing chores and staying on top of your to-do list. Making a daily to-do list is a smart approach to stay organized, !00% am currently designing a to do list for myself on excel, not because it's fun but well I need it to stay organized.
Check Any Task you have finished off your list, It's important because it'll will guarantee that you don't overlook anything and that you do all of the duties that are critical to your business success

How To Get Organized For Success
Examine your workplace, It could be a small table or even your web, it doesn't matter when you're starting out but just make sure where ever it is, its examined and organized

Every successful company keeps meticulous records, I actually keep record but not a meticulous one, am hoping i can one day, maybe even today, I have a book where I write down important dates and what happened to be each day, am not always consistent but am trying, but one tip for it is to set an alarm every night to write your day down.

Your Competition are your mentors Exactly am always surprised that right from time I've been telling myself those above me in a specific niche are not competitors there are silent mentors

funmi

Verified member
You have indeed spoken well, I will also like to add that before anyone ventures into any kind of business we must first examine ourselves to see what we are capable of doing without any form of complaints. We must carefully observe that areas that we have or posses that internal skills and strength to operate with full convenience. When we have identity that aspect of us then the next stage should be to explore it very well. That is why our advantage lies and that is where our innovative strength should be channeled. Then we need to start making research in that area in that are area by answering the remain three important question since the one on what to produce has already been answered during our deep thought process, then we should be to look into questions like for who and who aew we going to be producing this goods or services for this is where we need to begin to check the market propensities of our business plans, and at this point too we will do a kind of market segmentations to get the set target. Then we finally check how to produce and how to get the product to the customers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any business man who is not well organised may actually not succeed in that particular business venture. Being organised helps you to stay ahead of your game and also to achieve your daily goals. This is one of the strategies many businesses people use to become very successful in their various businesses. there are a lot of strategies in which you can use to stay organised in your business and one of them is employing people that have expertise in particular areas. That means if you want to employ people in the account department you must try as much as possible to employ people that have much experience about accounting because they would probably deliver their jobs in a professional way. The same thing goes to other department of your business. A very good strategy which you can also use to be organised is to make a to-do list, this will probably go a long way in ensuring that you stay organised in your daily activities in the business environment. It will probably tell you what is next in line for you to do and therefore that will actually make you to achieve your business goals on the long run.