Business Ideas Business that doesn't require capital?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Having enough capital is what tends to determine how well a business is going to end up in the future . As a matter of fact people who get enough funding at the beginning stage of their business tend to make better exploit and utilise so many available opportunities than their counterparts who did not start with enough money .

But I really want us to think outside the box to see if there are any such businesses where one can get engaged in without having to involve so much money as capital needed to start the business .

I really do not want to believe that there are no such businesses at all and I will also be sharing some of them below .

We can also include does that require one to have only small amount of money .

From my own perspective and experience some of these businesses are :

- Farming: most especially if you're living in location where securing a land is not difficult. You just have to bear in mind that this would require you to do so much labour than normal if you had money .

- Auto sales referring: this works by you helping to connect buyers and sellers of cars , and then earning a commission in the process.

E

eldavis

I don't think there is actually any business out there that does not require capital, even does working as affiliate marketers online, they spend money in buying data to be able to access the internet. In terms of farming, I believe you would still have to spend a little in. Buying the required tools needed for farming if you already have the land. The only thing is that there are some business you can spend less capital but you must spend something.