Businesses you want to accept Cryptocurrency

greatguy1

With Cryptocurrencies being the rave of the moment, there are businesses you wish would adopt Cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange. They could be the daily stores you frequently visit or big businesses.
I would love to see Hotels accept Cryptocurrency as a means of payment so that with my wallet I can easily book a room. I'd also love shopping malls to follow suit.
These are examples of some businesses I wish would accept Cryptocurrency as soon as possible. Give yours and state why they should?

Godsplan

With Cryptocurrencies being the rave of the moment, there are businesses you wish would adopt Cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange. They could be the daily stores you frequently visit or big businesses.
I would love to see Hotels accept Cryptocurrency as a means of payment so that with my wallet I can easily book a room. I'd also love shopping malls to follow suit.
These are examples of some businesses I wish would accept Cryptocurrency as soon as possible. Give yours and state why they should?
Yeah, l agree with you generally. Crypto Currency is now the future currency and we expect very soon we can spend them like how we spend our fiat currency. As at now there are payment system that are accepting crypto currency payments and the most recent one is MasterCard. I believe as time goes on, many organizations will join them and grow the crypto market and community as a whole.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I just want almost all business activities to accept btc as a form of payment. So that the day I don't have the local money to pay then I can just get my wallet and pay from it. Even the local market should accept it. Let everyone accept it as a means of payment

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah truth be told i would also like to see small business starts to accept crypto currency i think, since the price flunctuates rapidly they might just have little issues and it would be over soon

Yes for sure cryptocurrency has come to stay and with bitcoin rising and drawing more investors is a good sign that cryptocurrency will go higher and be adopted by so many stores, so I will love to See online stores accept cryptocurrency as a means of exchange to make it easier for one to buy with his or her profit

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
It would be better if online store could accept crytocurrencies as one of their payment method... Recently mastercard made the announcement of wanting to merge their card with crytocurrencies and that is a good thing... imagine your coins and your normal paper money linked together inside one account.

Olajidey

There are many countries that adopt the use of cryptocurrency as means of payment even with the issue of cryptocurrency here in Nigeria I heard some private school here in Nigeria mostly in Lagos accept cryptocurrency as their means of payment. I have registered on a US site before that the means of paying there is cryptocurrency.

Khezo

I do agree with you with the present state of cryptocurrency I do believe people should adopt paying for what they want or buy with cryptocurrency things like phones, cars ,houses ,should be made to be available for payments to keep the currency. I know it's coming to that I know it will still happen let's say within the next 10 years so we can just anticipate I wait for it to happen but it definitely going to happen

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I do agree with you with the present state of cryptocurrency I do believe people should adopt paying for what they want or buy with cryptocurrency things like phones, cars ,houses ,should be made to be available for payments to keep the currency. I know it's coming to that I know it will still happen let's say within the next 10 years so we can just anticipate I wait for it to happen but it definitely going to happen
Yeah true i think because considering the crypto currency level for now i think , its better to start accepting it has payment methods , since most crypto dosent even charge for transfer fee and others , while the bank you make use of do take charges and others i think

I personally would love to see all businesses adopt cryptocurrency. So that one can always have the option of paying using fiat currency or using cryptocurrency.

In my country, I hope this wishful thinking is not going to take years to achieve. I am optimistic that if they begin to think in that light, the economy shall improve

springtech

Even if all the government of the world give their support to the adoption of cryptocurrency, i so believe that not every believe owner will be able to adopt it for use in their business largely due to lack of capacity. As some people lack the literacy or knowledge required to use it. Except it keeps evolving to the point that it will be easily adaptable and used by everyone not withstanding the literacy level just like we can all use ATM machines and POS.