Real estate Buying house or build From the ground

LectorWalken

prefer a house from the ground up, there are so many houses that are ready and have moisture that the owners cover up nicely during the sale.

I can never buy a building that has already been built because there will be a lot of things I may not like about the building except it is perfectly designed in a way that it is flawless and no defect, and the chance of me being satisfied with the building that has already been raised is very low, I prefer to do it on my own with perfect design based on what and how I want it to be because if I am building that lot of things I always like to include in my building.. some people may decide to get an already made building base on certain circumstances.. but when there is no circumstances I can never accept such.

I prefer to buy ready made house from a trusted real estate agent, because it will saves me a lot of time and headache, I don't have to worry about the building engineer buying sub standard equipment or over charging me, or none of that.

If you're a business minded individual you'll understand that time is money, and there are better ways to utilize the time rather than worrying about worrying about building a house, but if you opt for buying a house, you'll pay up once for all and all you need to do is to just move in, no stress.

Building from the ground is the best I would go for if it is going to be my house (me residing there)
Because I would have the privilege of crafting the house to my desired shape and form
But if I am buying it for people to rent
Then , that'll be ok

This depend on the individual taste. But as for me I will prefer building it from the scratch because I will lime to build to my taste.
If some body buy a building it is very possible that they may not build it to one taste and the person will not like to pull it down again and rebuild because it will lead to another cost entirely.

If I have much time to supervise the activites of the architect and other workers on the building, I will prefer building from the scratch because I will make sure all materials used are my choice. But if there is no much time for monitoring, I will prefer buying house because it will save my time and energy.

building a house yourself is the best option ever because you will build it to your test there are many things that you won't like when you buy a house because everybody taste is different and also when you build the house yourself you do it to your own taste you'll be able to build it the way you like unlike you buying a house it doesn't have any profit because when you build it they amount to spend on building will be lesser than the amount that you buy a house so it is always better to build it yourself

What hidden flaws could a turnkey house have?

Everything starts from red construction. Many times the builders lose the quality of the construction materials used and skip certain stages, in order to finish the house faster and come out with a higher profit. To be watched would be: the depth of the foundation, if it was waterproofed, the quality of the concrete, the quality - the quantity and the thickness of the iron used to reinforce the foundation, the pillars, the belt and the slabs.

I prefer to make one from scratch.