Shares/Stock Buying the right stock in the market

D

Deleted member 13140

So I bought a stock I think last year, well I'll say am very disappointed in myself for not knowing enough about the market, as of the moment the stock is around $8 i think I bought it around $20

So what should you know when buying stocks

Choosing the appropriate stock to invest in is a lot easier said than done. Anyone can identify a stock that has performed well in the past, but predicting a stock's future success is far more difficult. If you want to make money investing in individual stocks, you must be willing to put in a lot of effort to research a company and manage your investment.
So am going to share with you what I researched, it's a bit too complicated, but here is the thing, just do your research.

As a matter of fact I won't share it, my advice is to do a research on the company's management team, assess its competitive advantages, and examine its financial statements, especially the balance sheet and income statement.

I never did this on my first trial so you might be lucky, but listen one thing is sure, your first investment will not do well, but you'll get the hang of it so just keep on trying.

kudoncy4life

So I bought a stock I think last year, well I'll say am very disappointed in myself for not knowing enough about the market, as of the moment the stock is around $8 i think I bought it around $20

So what should you know when buying stocks

Choosing the appropriate stock to invest in is a lot easier said than done. Anyone can identify a stock that has performed well in the past, but predicting a stock's future success is far more difficult. If you want to make money investing in individual stocks, you must be willing to put in a lot of effort to research a company and manage your investment.
So am going to share with you what I researched, it's a bit too complicated, but here is the thing, just do your research.

As a matter of fact I won't share it, my advice is to do a research on the company's management team, assess its competitive advantages, and examine its financial statements, especially the balance sheet and income statement.

I never did this on my first trial so you might be lucky, but listen one thing is sure, your first investment will not do well, but you'll get the hang of it so just keep on trying.
i dont really like stock

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You have experienced a dip because of lack of knowledge on that particular stock. That is the reason why I was hesitant to buy stocks because of my ignorance not only of the stock market concepts but also of the stocks themselves. How would I know that a stock is a good buy? If I know the company very well that it has a good track record and that it was paying dividends to the stock holders every year then that may be a good stock. However, I also need to know the performance of the stock in the market.

I presently own stocks that was given to me when the price in the market was 128. Now the market price is almost the same although after the new year the price dipped to 120. In the record of last year's performance, my stock was at the lowest price at 98 and the highest was 135. Now I am talking sense huh.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never really got the time to invest in stocks. Since I don't know much about it's market format and how to spot the right assets for investment, I just stayed put via crypto. It is better off to stick to what you know and understand than running up and down, and not executing any task at the end of the day that you can call a profit of your own. I am gaining via crypto, that's why I don't give much time to learn other investment options online, I just wanna focus more to it in order to maximize my profit with it.