Health Insurance Buying your Health Insurance early is better.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Buying health insurance early is the golden secret to living a happy and healthy life in retirement. You should also buy health insurance for your family members to create a happy journey, protect your loved ones against the risks in life.

And, there are a lot of other reasons for you to join this financial solution. Immediately, you can consult an insurance company to help you know how to choose a health insurance product that is good for you and your family.

Don't wait until you have health problems to buy insurance. Buying insurance is inherently a long-term backup plan. With the long-term protection value that insurance brings, even at a young and healthy age, you should buy health insurance as soon as possible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is better the health insurance policy earlier so that the oerisn won't be spending too much on some sicknesses that may be ensuing may be as a result of stress at work. And also doing earlier may reduce the price because there may not be health issue with the person then

Nite

Valued Contributor
For every individual, health Insurance is a must have plan. The rising medical costs and gush of lifestyle diseases can lead to number of medical emergencies, which can attack an individual anytime, and it's impact could be not just emotional, but also financial. Therefore, it's prudent if health insurance is taken early in life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For every individual, health Insurance is a must have plan. The rising medical costs and gush of lifestyle diseases can lead to number of medical emergencies, which can attack an individual anytime, and it's impact could be not just emotional, but also financial. Therefore, it's prudent if health insurance is taken early in life.
You are not far from the truth. This is so true especially for the people that stay in most African countries. The smoke from the exhaust pipe of cars and generator, the stress at workplace and the mental stress because of different responsibilities. All these may health insurance inevitable for every body.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well as for me I think it is more wiser to buy a health insurance at old age because that’s when sicknesses usually show up and besides, medical check ups are more important at those ages so if you ask me I will suggest for any individual to buy it a later stage of life

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely health insurance is very important for any individual and buying it early is also very important because I have not really enrolled for a health insurance scheme because in my country it is quite not straight forward especially if you're not a government worker. But I think I will try as much as possible to do that.

Phabbyfundz

Yes, because the true importance of any insurance plan cannot be overemphasized and as a person or individual who want to have a secured and well planned future , getting an insurance early would give you an edge because like a good investment is done early so is also a good insurance plan. Get your children health insurance plan as well.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You would hsve stated reasons why you think one should take up health insurance policy as early as possible. Well, for me I think it still about having a backup in case you don't have the money to pay I'mmediately for a treatment then the insurance backup can be save one the stress

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You would hsve stated reasons why you think one should take up health insurance policy as early as possible. Well, for me I think it still about having a backup in case you don't have the money to pay I'mmediately for a treatment then the insurance backup can be save one the stress
That's true. Starting insurance policy on health may help in saving some health issue that may happen to almost everybody expecially during the old age. Most people later die of a little sickness because there was no money for treatment. But saying they have enrolled on health insurance policy earlier, they might have been saved.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You can consider buying an health insurance cover or policy , but you need to note the premium you would be paying to cover for such risk ,ensure you are financially capable enough to pay for premiums before you go for insuring your health against any kind of risk that is bound happen

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Buying of health insurance is truly benefits when bought at early stage in the sense that you will get the opportunity to make use of the advantages attached to it. Well this will only be possible if you have your premiums paid accordingly. I could say this could only be the disadvantage