By which way you earn much from blogging website?

By which way you earn much from blogging website?

• Affiliate Program

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Own Product Sell

• CPA Marketing

• Others

• Total voters

mohaimenulshawon

Recently I am launching a blogging website. Now I am thinking about earning from that website. Tell me the best way to earn from blogs. I am adding some option. I don't understand which is better way. Hope you will vote with your real experience. Thank You.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never been into blogging before, I've created a blog site but it didn't work out to me cos i really don't know what i was doing back then trying to gain traffic after hosting and buying domain for the blog. I didn't have the chance to promote it to reach to peoples notice in order to drive traffic as people view what it contains. I'm hoping to embark into it full-time very soon, cos my experience have developed now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well, I do not have a functional blog either but I can help you a bit on how to generate traffic. I do not subscribe to generating traffic through paid means like the SEM , but I believe in driving organic traffic to a website. How do you drive traffic organically? you can drive organic traffic by writing creative and quality contents, write contents that will add value to the potential visitors and choose the rights keywords.