Earn Money Can a college student earn money online

Phabbyfundz

Earning money online as a college student is really feasible. Because earning money online doesn't take much to begin and as a student to earn money online you just need a smart cell phone with Internet connection or even a laptop with an Internet connection depending on the one which is available to you.
With the advent of Internet there has been so many easy and profitable ways to make money online. If you are someone with a good writing skill freelance writing online would be a good way to earn profits online. You can also enroll or join the many online earning forums or platform available to us now, an example is trendri.com where you earn profits from your daily activities online, like commenting on threads or even creating your own threads.

Moni

Any one can make money online only if you have PC or laptop and phone, then all you need is internet connection. To me I think it doesn't matter if you are a college student or not but all you need is a good access and time that is all and nothing else.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

Making money online is now very accessible to almost everyone anywhere in the world provided you have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works. College students can make a whole lot of money on the internet provided they learn the necessary skills. You also have to be focused.

D

Deleted member 13140

Its quite true that one can earn money from home. But a college student. Darn that's going to be quite difficult.
I've had my doubts about those saying they started am online business when they were in college.

I mean where they even serious with their studies.
It's not like I don't believe it but seriously it's going to take a lot of consistency and focus in other to achieve that.
Not that I don't have it.. actually am about to enter college and also about to start an one business.. let's see where it goes

Kaffyfolla

Once you are with browsing phone, you are good to with online business either yo are a student or not, it is now left for you to be serious about what you are doing by ignoring some irrational pressing of that could not give you any benefit

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible for you to make more money on the internet as a student if you have a laptop and a device to connect to the internet. I have some younger brothers who are making full-time income before they graduate from the University. To be very honest with you, you can achieve the same thing. You just need to choose an online business model and follow it until you start generating enough cash with it before you jump to the next one.

uforwealth

Verified member
Depending on the type of course of study, a student can make money online on a part-time or full-time basis. A student who is studying medicine or computer science may not have time to do anything else than what has to do with his or her course of study. However, if such a student enrols for a part-time course, that student may be free to work online to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Internet is not designed for some set of people alone. Anybody who's online literate can make money online. However, as students there must be caution while making money online lest there will be lost of focus. There are many works students can combine with education without being affected in any way.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Anybody at all can make money from working part-time online and it does not matter if it is a student or a worker. All you have to do is to get a good computer and also your ability to be able to navigate the web continuously and make value from it.