Trading Discussion Can A Forex Broker Steal Your Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the legit way of making money on the internet. Forex trading gives you the opportunity to work at your own time because you can place trades anytime during the weekdays.

You can become your own boss with forex trading as it gives you the control to set timetable for your tradings.

Forex brokers act as intermediary between the forex trader and the market. There are some forex brokers that gives you the more accounts to practice with in order to enhance your trading skill.

When you master the forex trading on demo account you can go to live and start trading real time.

Some new forestry that usually complain that they lose money within short period of time.

So I want to ask that can forex broker steal money from traders?

Some people would have had an Experience with brokers who made away with their money,but as with any other field they are those who are just out there to enrich themselves from other peoples investment. I would like to state that as person who want to employ a broker or invest with any broker you have to make proper investigation not to Fall into the hand of the wrong people.

There is no one to be trusted even your broker. The best thing to do is just to let their be legal document binding you. There are so many people that only pretend to be good only for them to be wolves in sheep clothes. So it is possible for them to steal if they want to steal.

If you are a trusted organization, then Forex broker can take you ahead in trading. Your success depends on the broker's service feedback. As a trader, you must take the help of the right broker if you want to get ahead in trading. This broker helps me a lot when I am trading on Eurotrader brokers.

If you are a trusted organization, then Forex broker can take you ahead in trading. Your success depends on the broker's service feedback. As a trader, you must take the help of the right broker if you want to get ahead in trading. This broker helps me a lot when I am trading on Eurotrader brokers.
The best thing I can even think of is just for someone to have a good and trusted organization to work with. Thus will limit the chance of having some brokers carting away the money. I have been hearing of the euro trader and ever since peole have been saying things about them, I have not read negative comment

A forex broker is actually the one that owns the exchanges you are using to trade and they have the ability to do whatever they like and they can also stop that you will not be able to place or withdraw your money. yes it is possible that they can steal your money if they are interested. that is why it is always advisable to use trusted one.

One way or another, scammers still manage to find their ways to scam people because they have the unimaginable scamming tools they use for these criminal act. It might seem impossible to you and that is what they mostly use against their victims. There are some things you might think it is not possible to do and that’s what they will use to rip you off your money

I have seen a lot of instances where people complain that stock brokers are charging them unusual amount of fees, or they are manipulating the charts in such a way that people are going to get liquidated of their positions very quick but I have never experienced something like that in my trading career.

To be candid, brokers can do anything they feel like doing. Most brokers own the exchange and even the tactics the traders most use when they are trading. That's why it is better to make sure we use the brokers that we trust enough that he won't back bite us.

Honestly this is a very good question.
First of all , I'll like to tell us that crypto can take your money for vanishing and the brokers are human like you so anything can happen at anytime.
Best thing is,if you want to invest in forex you need the knowledge and understanding of what forex is before venturing into it.
You have to learn before earning,don't trust anybody with your money.

Before signing up on the forex market , make sure you know the kind of forex broker you are making use of , because there are some broker that are ready to steal from the client ,so you need to be more careful and know the right one to invest on