Can anyone suggest content writing sites as a student ?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Hello readers, I am in a search of a content writing job or site which pays legit money for writing articles.
I am not in search of high profiled research based sites which need quite a lot of effort and also pre verification to get elligible.
As I am a college student, I managed to have some little part-time money which is fine and but I am looking for something which I could spend an hour or so and get the required payments also. The part-time hustles have a bit of uncertainity which is sometimes frustrating and I am heavily feeling that .
Also, if not the site you can also suggest any of the way either if not site how to make money at home working at laptop and writing some stuffs.
Please comment below and I will be very happy to gain and work on the suggestions.

Also, don't forget to view my previous posts to know more about part-time earning sites.. :)

Trendri forum already offer's the service you are looking for. I believe you ask your question at the right place. According to one of trendri advert here Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum it reward members for posting new thread and replies.

Article writing job as you mentioned on your post is also offered in this forum, you can take a look of the details here Article Writing Job but am not sure if its been implemented yet. You may need to contact the admin for clarification.