Anyone writing for Publish0X?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Publish0x is an article publishing sites where you can earn crypto (ethereum and optimism as well as USDT) for publishing articles, participating on surveys, and tipping other users. Do you publish on this platform? Do you find it very good? I have been using this site for a couple of months, I publish every day but I am so discouraged to continue publishing on the site that O am thinking to give up. I earn just 1-2 cents in a day, my best days can earn me upto 15 cents but that has happened only a couple of times. If you have experience with this site, please share your experience

Lemming

I have been writing intermittently on Publish0x for a few years.
My posts generally get 10-15 cents each. Yes, it is 1-2 cents or less a day, but the topics I write about are not the most searched on that platform.
There are writers whose articles get more than 10 $, but they are professionally designed, well-written, and mastered.
If you write good articles about cryptos, DeFi, crypto gaming and gamification, and similar topics you will get more tips than writing about nature and travel as I do.
There are also some writers whose principal topics are food and recipes.
The platform also offers contests in which I have more than once won secondary prizes ($5-10$ in ETH).