Finance Can i fund a business with money made on paid site

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
With the current situation in the world today, all economy of the world is seriously hit by the pandemic and many people lost their jobs and somany businesses crashed. This leaving somany people wondering how to survive in the face of the new economic realities. Somany people has resulted to the online paying platform for survive.

The big challenge seems to be that a single source of income is never enough to take care of the numerous or unlimited wants of families and even individuals. Now in getting other things to do one will require capital as a form of start up.

but can that capital be generated from paid to post sites?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely you can found your business with the money you make on paid to post websites. All you need to do is to be disciplined enough in order not to use the money for other purposes and you also have to be disciplined in the sense that you will be consistent in it for a long time until you get the amount of money you are looking for to start a business.

Finger Geek

Verified member
With the current situation in the world today, all economy of the world is seriously hit by the pandemic and many people lost their jobs and somany businesses crashed. This leaving somany people wondering how to survive in the face of the new economic realities. Somany people has resulted to the online paying platform for survive.

The big challenge seems to be that a single source of income is never enough to take care of the numerous or unlimited wants of families and even individuals. Now in getting other things to do one will require capital as a form of start up.

but can that capital be generated from paid to post sites?
If I may ask. What kind of business would you want to do with small investment. Or have you forgotten that paid to post forum is just to earn small amounts of money but not a get rich platforms.
I don't think there is a business you can do with tgoney gotten from paid to forum websites. You can only gather money there to do trading with small investment like 10 USD with low profit in return.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe any money can be used to fund your business. So far you earned the money in a legit way. But my concern is, how viable is the business that you want to fund. You have to make sure that the business will bring back your money with profits. If not, you may end up losing your hard earned money. It can be very painful when you lose cash.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sure you can use money on paid sites to find your business provided it is a legit site that will pay you regularly and you are good at saving. I think you can start small if your money isn't enough until you can expand. You can later expand with a loan if need be.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sure you can use money on paid sites to find your business provided it is a legit site that will pay you regularly and you are good at saving. I think you can start small if your money isn't enough until you can expand. You can later expand with a loan if need be.
That is exactly what I am trying to do. I want to venture into as many PTP platforms as possible so that I can make reasonable amount of money to finance your business. Even though it may be tedious but if you arethe time in the North you can really make it and use the money to start something reasonable or you can even use it to start your own platform.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That is exactly what I am trying to do. I want to venture into as many PTP platforms as possible so that I can make reasonable amount of money to finance your business. Even though it may be tedious but if you arethe time in the North you can really make it and use the money to start something reasonable or you can even use it to start your own platform.
Ofcourse, with determination you can pull it off. But as you mentioned it will really be tedious considering the amount of money that each comment posted gives. If you have the skill doing other tasks online would have been a lot better. But yeah you can go ahead with your plans and see how it goes