Can I make millions through Sport betting

Cosmin17

On this thread am gonna be discussing on the the topic can I become a millionaire through sport betting otherwise known as gambling. Betting has been a very long thing and people have been betting for millions of years now
There also many kinds of gamblings which are Animal Gambling Which means you support one animal which mainly ram and hen to fight then winner goes home with all the money
Sport betting which is probably the most popular and widely known buy almost everybody has been hot and more customers are signing up on thier website
So is it possible to make a Millionaire through sport betting
In my own knowledge before yo can make huge amount of money you have to be addicted with betting and that means you must have lost a lot of money on betting before you could earn a tangible amount
Even though I don't play sports betting I have and I known lots of addicted people to it. They have wasted lots and load of money on sport betting ever though Sport betting is legal

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I won't deny this fact especially if you have enough enough to bet on immediately you see the opportunity. On the other hand I feel bet is an imagination of what you want to achieve but can't achieve. Bet is like an institution where you save your money for a long time , only to get half or quarter of it at the time least expected, is that profit or loss?

To me bet is bad, it can even put you in an unhealthy condition, after losing your money or someone's , surprised? Yea! It can really be that bad, except you dont went to take note of this things.I will advice anybody to stay away from gambling as the end is loss.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well maybe some people are able to make millions by betting in sport I don't know but most of the people I have seen are not really able to make money so much but some people are just able to make some money and not really millions from betting business and I've never seen someone who has been able to make millions of naira by betting or engaging in any gambling related activities although there are some of them but are always very rare.

Well I believe it will depend on luck because a lot of people who are engaging in gambling always believe that it is a game of luck and if they are lucky the possibility of them earning from gambling will be available , but if you are not lucky you will always be a loser.

I don't even make any attempt of engaging in sport betting for any reason because to me the risks of losing is even higher , I even believe that people who are losing is much compared to people who are Winning, therefore I may even concluded there is 65% possibility of losing in Betting than in any other business . There may be a possibility to make people rich but only a small magnitude

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make millions with sports betting but I will not advise anyone to engage in it. Betting is a game of luck and there is no guarantee that you are going to make return on investment on every bet you place.

Online sports betting can be very addictive and if care is not taken it can ruin your life. Once your addicted to sports betting, it'll be very hard to break again.

There was a time someone complain that I don't know how it's going to break the sports betting addiction. We are split to the extent that he owns about $200 in sports betting shop. He is on the run as the sports betting outfit is looking for him with law enforcement agencies.

He was unable to complete his education because he always playing sportsbet things with his tuition fee as well as that of handout. It has sold all his belongings just to raise cash to play sports betting.

He attempted suicide when he used his younger sisters wedding fund to play betting and lose out everything. Every one of the family has deserted him.

I would rather engage indifference microtask website instead of using my money to play sport betting. I am sure that I am going to make money no matter how small it is from those micro tasks

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Betting is just a fancy name for gambling, which money religions abolished because of its harmful effects to the participant, gambling is a dopamine activator, whenever you are play you feel like you're going to win or you're going to be rich and when you lose, you feel sad and thought to yourself you can't give up now because you've been playing for so, it most favor you.

Gambling is a game of chance that is it is a zero sum game and your chance of winning is pretty much 1 in 5000, so why even bother playing a game you can never win, some people might object and say play small odds and bet what you can afford to lose, really? But if you look at the overall results you'll find out they're the ones on the losing end. As long as you continue betting or gambling your losses will increase and your wins will decrease that's just how it works.

People that indulge in betting need to understand that they're not offering any value when they engage in betting if you want to make money then you have to offer value to people, that's just how it is and there's no way around it.