Can I Make Writing A Full Time Job?

Bisolami

Verified member
I've noticed that a lot of people are out there with the knowledge or talent of writing but they don't know how to go about it. You can always make writing a full-time job. You can be a freelancer on different writing websites like guru, writer, publish0x, and many more.
You can even begin your blogging career on websites like read dot cash. And these websites will pay you everyday. As long as you're getting paid of your work from a particular website, you can go on. And you can make it a full time job.
As for me, I'm an online full time qriter

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You wrote the truth, working online can be turned into a full time job you just have to work on different sites so that you would he having jobs daily to work on. And working online is even very convenient if you have tons of job to work on you can be indoors or on your pyjamas and you would be making plenty of money.

Like you rightly stated they are a lot of writing sites you can create account on to make money. Like the popular ones like Upwork, fiver, freelancer etc. You just need to have a professional profile and listing all the skills you have that can help you with luring clients to patronize you.

Again, you would need to be unique with your jobs so that you can be outstanding. Start by having a very good researching skills because all your client will be needing is authentic information which is what your client really need.

Then you need to be articulate enough to present your facts, then have a good editing skill as well because you should be able to edit your job to give it a standard look. In all just try to be a professional with your job

King bell

VIP Contributor
Well, there are a lot of factors to consider before opting in to choosing writing as a full time job. First, you have to make sure you earn some reasonable amount of money which can be used to settle out your problems. You should endeavor to choose a writing platform that pay higher per words or character. Secondly, you can make some money by writing as a freelancer. All you need to do is find a suitable freelancing platform and register as a writer and you can choose to place in some samples for clients to get convinced. Another way you can make money writing is by opening a blog or website. You can choose a good niche which you have enough knowledge of and start writing and promoting your contents. Writing in general have a very high competition in the online space and would take some time for you to get know to client. All you have to do is keep pushing and fit in and when you get your first client, do well to get a positive impression from him.

Bisolami

Verified member
Wow. This is really helpful. I'll definitely give it a trial and ill give you a feedback. I know i can work as a freelancer so ill check it out. And I make sure I'll give you a result of how far it is going. I'll also sought for writing of blog websites that pays higher and ill begin to work there. Honestly, I don't have enough money to create a blog or to create a website so I'll just blog on other peoples website and when I have my own money, I'll create my blog too.
Well, there are a lot of factors to consider before opting in to choosing writing as a full time job. First, you have to make sure you earn some reasonable amount of money which can be used to settle out your problems. You should endeavor to choose a writing platform that pay higher per words or character. Secondly, you can make some money by writing as a freelancer. All you need to do is find a suitable freelancing platform and register as a writer and you can choose to place in some samples for clients to get convinced. Another way you can make money writing is by opening a blog or website. You can choose a good niche which you have enough knowledge of and start writing and promoting your contents. Writing in general have a very high competition in the online space and would take some time for you to get know to client. All you have to do is keep pushing and fit in and when you get your first client, do well to get a positive impression from him.

Kennysplash

Verified member
These are indeed practical sites that you can use to make money online as a writer. More that I can add to them are beermoney forum and noisecash. There you can earn BCH through microblogging. If you know you have the passion for writing, there are various ways you can make good bucks from it. Another one is by being a freelancer. You can sign up on freelancing sites like Fiverr and Upwork. There you will receive gigs from people that need writing works. If you are hardworking you can make sustainable income by writing. You just have to be focused and consistent.