Can Meditation or Prayer turn Forex trend around ?

olubenson

Sorry you just hit the rock if the trend happens to be against you . So, i have always wondered that the angels in heaven will just fold their arms and laugh at your foolishness.

All for failing to follow the trend when you could easily setup a trend following system and earn your real profits.

And even the demons of hell will Glee with pleasure seeing your accounts burn out. As you keep praying for a trend reversal to favor your wrong trades .

I am not being blasphemous, but i'm only trying to relate what i actually did during early days of my Forex learning era.

I'll find myself in wrong trades and i will start praying and meditating for the trend to change in my favor. though it happened a couple of times , but i always get my account wiped out sooner or later .

You must get a good trend following system that entails the combinations of MACD and MA 100 /or MA 50 for Forex ..... MA 20 - for stocks

Can Meditation or Prayer turn Forex trend around ?

Whats your take on these?

Haypril

It is highly advisable not to bring religion into some things. Religion has been one of the major disadvantage we Nigerians have to deal with in our everyday activities. Forex trend is determined by others factors other than prayers or meditation. In other to succeed as a forex trader, than there is need to carry out research and be moderate in your investment.

Carson20t

In my upbringing I want to stress that I value prayer and Christianity very much so I would rarely talk on social Platforms but there are alot of fundamentals that relate to work and wisdom that are extracted from the Bible.
One ought not to refer them directly but extract them,in the case of forex i would say these extracted hard work principles and wisdom will help you analyse how the system works,Forex in my case requires alot of investment in knowledge so that you understand how the market works.In my own opinion assets you trade depend on the supply and demand which is influenced by the way big players are buying and selling shares.If your bets are right that more people will buy shares In This assest you win if not you lose.

Last edited:

Ozigba Richard Lamai

meditation and prayer cannot turn foreign trade around it all depends on your hard work the way you observe view the market and time and location when you invest into the market this will only determine your outcome in your investment in foreign trade.as a business man must always make good of division before investment because investment it's all about taking risk.