Can Rewarding Apps Really Make You Rich?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Rewarding apps are application software that are made for android phones and iPhone operating systems. Around 15 years ago, there were no rewarding apps or very few rewarding apps because at that time Android and iPhone operating system were not developed. However, now things have changed and the era of making money through rewarding apps have evolved a lot. Right now there are many rewarding apps out there, but are they really worth it? Do you think that rewarding apps could actually make you rich? There are many factors we may need to consider before we can answer this question.

First of all, we must know that rewarding apps do not pay much. Even after working for a whole month, you will barely make enough money to buy you a coffee. However, it all depends on the location as well. Some people manage to make a good amount of money in some countries, but again. The inflation rate in those countries is so high that even if they get paid a good amount of money, it would not suffice them. This is why such rewarding apps never pay a good amount of money to people living in Tier 3 country. So, do you think that it is possible for a person to make passive income using rewarding apps?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Rewarding app does pay and whether it can make one rich or not is not to be determined by the person but the app itself. I could remember during the COVID pandemic when there are many apps introduced then where people can play game for money. I tried some where I got money but those money is not what can make us rich.

I do see most of not all rewarding app as just a way of past time but not a way of getting rich. Most of them only rewards with token. And this token is not enough to make one rich.

Ayeshabashir

Yes dear I am totally agree with you .Rewarding app never pays us good amount. I am talking about this because I am personally using the reward app for 2 months ago.And I don't think so we can get rich by using reward app.We do not need to give our too much time, focus and attention to the rewarding app as compared to this forum where we have to spent minimum 2 hour in order to make 1 dollar.Rewarding app pays us very small amount after one months and this amount is not enough to meet our expenses. The rewarding app that I am using to earn money pay me 5 dollars after one month .I think we just have to take reward app as funny way to earn money where through daily mining you will be able to earn money by opening the app daily.We do not make too much expectations through rewards app because the changes in reward app can anytime be happens. For example ember fund app which I am using my reward app gave me 5 satoshi per hour but now he give me 2.5 satoshi per hour .So,we do not depend on reward app of we want to earn money and want to become rich

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is really difficult to describe what exactly is a reward app. For most people reward apps are the apps where you do small tasks, something like micro job tasks, and earn a few cents for completing these tasks. These tasks could be downloading gmes or apps, testing apps, writing reviews, commenting, playing games, etc. Same rewarding apps also offer surveys, and you will earn a few cents after completing surveys. If you describe a reward app as an app where you earn incentives, a lot of apps can be categorized as reward app. For instance, Binance is a Crypto Exchange platform available as an App, you can earn a lot of rewards from various activities like staking, yield farming, referral, etc. Since you can earn rewards, isn't Binance also a reward app. There are apps that allow you to earn NFT or tokens, you can exchange these tokens and NFT for real-world currency, can these apps be categorized as a reward app?
Now, back to the question. If the reward app pays for small tasks or eve surveys, you cannot even earn a substantial amount let alone become rich. However, if you are the owner of a reward app, you might be able to generate a lot of revenue, though.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Depending on the app and the user weather the app can make he /she rich there are many apps out there that promises to give you a certain amount of money for doing various things on it we have game apps, bank apps, and other apps that promises to give you money.

The game apps promises to give you a certain amount of cash when you play games on it and win this is usually a lottery game or spin or win which people are bound to lose on it game apps are really frustrating to earn with and possibly the hardest.

Bank apps : now is the really deal bank apps or loan apps are apps which pay people for referring new users to download it this apps are usually own by banks or companies who gives loans people tend to make money with this app especially people who can refer very well apps like branch, lcredit, fair money and more.

E

eldavis

Rewarding apps cannot make you rich, you might be able to earn a few from them, but they cannot make you rich. I believe even forums pay better than most rewarding apps. Though I have never tried any rewarding apps before, so I can't really say for sure how it works.