Can social media platform business makes you rich

Samuel72

Verified member
I have heard about many people discussing about social Media platform business and I was wondering if social Media platform business can make me rich, this is because I'm about to resign from my job and go into social media platforms business, please I need your advice on this

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
online business can actually make you Rich if you are passionate about what you are doing but the issues in online business is that it is not reliable and as a result of this it is always better for you to have a backup offline business in case the online business fail you. Well it is just a suggestion you can do it your own way.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media platform can help you become rich but you need to do the right thing in the right way. You can use social media in various ways, one to publish your content ad make money from your content, two promoting your online store, website and earning from sales and ads, three, doing promotional campaigns for businesses, The sky is the limit.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you are creative in using social media as the main platform for your marketing then you may get rich if your business becomes successful. Just remember that business is a tricky endeavor that you have to be on your toes all the time. The marketing activity you do today in social media may be obsolete by tomorrow.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have seen how ordinary people have become influencers on social media and how they are using the influencing capacity to make money. I have seen people earning a lot of money from the platforms like facebook, Instagram, tiktok etc. Just helping businesses with their social media profiles can earn you a lot of money. promoting products and services can earn you commission.

Samuel72

Verified member
online business can actually make you Rich if you are passionate about what you are doing but the issues in online business is that it is not reliable and as a result of this it is always better for you to have a backup offline business in case the online business fail you. Well it is just a suggestion you can do it your own way.
Nice idea, I agree with you

linneasandel

Social Media platforms are good to use if you wants to promote or market your products, services and business. They are on a high level in this time and will help to boost brand awareness effectively. If you wants to know more advantages of using social media sites then look at the the points above:-
  • Increased Brand Awareness.
  • More Inbound Traffic.
  • Improved Search Engine Rankings.
  • Higher Conversion Rates.
  • Better Customer Satisfaction.
  • Improved Brand Loyalty.
  • More Brand Authority.
  • Cost-Effective

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
apart from being a celebrity there is no other way you will be able to make money online than for you to have a digital skill,with the help of a digital skill you'll be able to reach out to a lot of people on social media who might be interested in the services that you have to offer with advertisement,

robertbrownn

Currently, Social media is the best platform to promote their business or services especially Instagram and Facebook. You can promote your business or services comfortably on these platforms. But it is possible if your profile having a huge number of followers and If your profile doesn't have followers then buy followers, likes, etc is the best choice. So, Famups offers real and active followers, likes, views, etc. at affordable prices. Visit them and choose the best packages.