Forex Can Trading Income Replace My Job?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you're currently working a job and you have been thinking about jumping into the world of forex trading then this article is for you, many a times people get tired of the autonomy of their jobs and want to quit and try something else, and Forex because of how it's advertised online as a quick way to the bucks have these kind of people flocking to it.

Before quitting your job to trade forex, make sure you have a backup plan, that is skills you can fall back on to make money, also prioritize learning the skills first, you can set some time from your job and learn, in a period of six months you'll make tremendous progress, start with a small account and grow it, build your confidence before handing over your resignation letter.

FinTrader

You can quit your main job when Forex trading brings you a stable income. You need to learn this a lot of time and spend a lot of effort. For this you need a large deposit in order to be able to trade with risk control and still make good money.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Becoming a full-time trader may be a burdensome decision for some people because forex trading is a challenging and high-risk profession. However, the fact is that many forex traders are successful in this industry, making it possible for someone to rely on income from trading. Of course, the trader must have the best skills and prove himself as a profitable trader. I now only rely on income from forex after being forced to resign from my job several years ago.

tray59

Actually trading income can replace someone job but what you need to know is that before you can take it like that you will need to learn alot of things practice very well and never focus on any other thing, focus is good but those that have the knowledge are the people that are making it faster and really good in the field of forex trading, before you can trade and make money to replace your job you need to conduct series of fundamentally and technical analysis ,spend alot of time in the demo account than see if your trading strategy work if it's work then you can go ahead and quit your job

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I would suggest you maintain both job and trading because relying on forex trading is full of foolishness. The market is uncertain and so I moved to synthetic indices trading with the FXOpulence broker.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, you need to have a backup plan and develop skills that can provide income in case trading doesn't work out as expected. Learning and practicing trading while still working a job can help build confidence and experience before taking the leap to trade full-time. Starting with a small account and gradually growing it is a smart approach to minimise risk. It's always better to be prepared and cautious when making such a significant decision like quitting your job for trading.

FinTrader

It is very good when on Forex you have the opportunity to trade using different methods. That is, if you have a lot of time to trade, you can trade intraday. And if you have a main job and less time for trading, you can trade on higher timeframes, making few transactions, but holding them for days and weeks. This way you can combine Forex with your main job.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The beauty of the Forex market is that it caters to a wide range of traders with varying time commitments and trading styles.

For those who have the luxury of time and can dedicate themselves to trading throughout the day, intraday trading can be a lucrative option. This method involves making multiple trades within a single day, taking advantage of short-term price fluctuations.

For individuals who have a full-time job or other commitments that limit their availability for trading, higher timeframes offer a more suitable approach.