Passive income from day trading

Intertornn

Hi all. I'm looking for an investor who is interested in passive income from day trading Forex.

1. Trading on your trading account. I don't take money, I manage it. The account is yours, you have access and control to the account 24 hours, 7 days a week.
2. Account size 500$-1000$, as you decide. I'm looking for one person.
3. Any broker you choose. But with good spread, this is very important.
4. Leverage 1:100 or more.
5. MT4 platform.
6. Profit investor/trader - 50/50, after successful withdrawal.
7. Withdrawal of funds once a week, two weeks. Depending on the result.
8. Stop trading if the account drawdown has reached \~ (-20%) from the starting value.
9. Trading report (PnL, drawdown, deposit loading, etc.) every week/mounth, if you need it.

---

1. Risk per trade, ~ (0,5%-2%). I can raise it up to 3% if you want a higher yield, but more risky.
2. Trading 4 days a week, EURUSD, 2 days analysis and study.
3. Risk for the day is 3%, have risk manager.
4. Profitability (10%-120%) per month, depends on risk per trade.
5. Manual trading, analysis of volume and delta, liquidity, reading exchange flow.

---

For people who understand that day trading is the most risky investment (95% of day traders lose money, this is true). It is never known where the price will go, and therefore I cannot guarantee profitability, no one can. This is the truth about markets - that I want to be honest with you about. If you understand the risks and want to try, I will be glad to work with you.

Contact gmail: market.ocean1

Bash4j

In my opinion, the energy require to execute successful day trading is huge. Cos this strategy involves buying and selling financial instruments within the same trading day. It is a high-risk trading strategy that requires a lot of time, effort, and skill to execute successfully while

Passive income, on the other hand, is income that is earned without active involvement in the earning process.

Although copy trading strategy which allows users to follow the trading strategies of successful traders might yield some passive income on daily basis.
Interestingly the Bitget Strategic Copy Trading features allows users to publish their own trading strategies to boost followers' confidence for a passive income stream.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Day trading means, you open a trading when the trading opens, mostly in the morning, and then closing the trading at the end of the day. You take what ever profits you made when the trading closes in the afternoon. If you are at loss you will continue in the next day and if you managed to make profits, you will take away profits, if noe you will; continue with tyhe third day trading. It ias possible to make profits but you do not make a lot of profits

Activator230822

Verified member
Sincerely speaking l am not into the forex trading. l think one should learn how to trade by equipping themselves with the required technical know-how on the venture for that matter

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Hmmm

Why don't you start with your own money or go purchase an account with prop firms I think it's easier and more rewarding because you'll get to keep all of your profits without sharing with anyone, also why do you think some random schmoe on the internet is going to risk his money on you without any verifiable record, you could've link your Trade Explorer or give us a link to your own account even if it's a demo, so that we'll see your performance.

My best advise to you is to save money and buy a 5k prop account and start trading.

kokomomo99

you can use copytrade in platform like binance, bybit ... etc , and you should be work in spot not future .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hmmm

Why don't you start with your own money or go purchase an account with prop firms I think it's easier and more rewarding because you'll get to keep all of your profits without sharing with anyone, also why do you think some random schmoe on the internet is going to risk his money on you without any verifiable record, you could've link your Trade Explorer or give us a link to your own account even if it's a demo, so that we'll see your performance.

My best advise to you is to save money and buy a 5k prop account and start trading.
Definitely, purchasing a prop firm account is the best decision he can take at this moment because of the kind of risks involved in forex trading. One of the major issues with this kind of investment is trust and it will be very hard for him to find people who will trust him with their money on the internet.

A prop firm account of $5,000 is being sold for $100. I think if he can raise $100 then he can kick start his forex trading journey with a very good amount of capital. I have a friend who is into forex trading and he uses prop firm account.