Passive income can you make passive income with cryptocurrency trading?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My dream is to have multiple streams of passive income both online and offline.

I want a situation whereby I will never have much worried about money as I will be able to generate it from different angles.

I got to know about this idea when I was reading biography of the world billionaires. I discover that majority of them have invested in different companies apart from the one they built themselves.

I like cryptocurrency and I hold different assets like bitcoin litecoin bitcoin cash dogecoin Cardano and host of others.

I like to acquire cryptocurrency and hold it. I don't like trading cryptocurrency due to the price fluctuations.

So I want to ask you guys that how can I make passive income with cryptocurrency trading without having to think about a price movement?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people do make wrong usage of passive income to mean money that can just be made without much effort whereas it is money that you can be made without actively involved in something. You need to be actively involved in crypto trading meaning, passive income may not be made through it.

Skysaint

Verified member
Most people do make wrong usage of passive income to mean money that can just be made without much effort whereas it is money that you can be made without actively involved in something. You need to be actively involved in crypto trading meaning, passive income may not be made through it.
I think you have a point there. You don't need to be actively involved in the business that yields you income for you to call it a passive source of income. Anyway, if that's the case then cryto trading isn't really a way to earn passive income but through crypto investment. Because in cryptocurrency investment, you just need to hold the coin while it's value automatically rise overtime. And in future will prove beneficial to you so I think investment is a way to earn a passive income

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make passive income from cryptocurrencies with long-term investment. For example, you invest $100 on Ethereum or Bitcoin and lock your investment for 1-2 years, on your return, you will find that your $100 has grown hugely. Trading cryptocurrency cannot be labeled as passive income even though you can make money from trading.

Good luck

Verified member
You can make or generate passive income with crypto currency.it is very possible to trade on it.since it is passive income business then the room to use crypto currency is very important and most people prefer to do forex trading online using this means of payment for easy access and trading.so it you can trade and make passive income using crypto currency.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible to make a passive income with cryptocurrency trading except when you turn your money to someone else to change on your behalf. you people will just know that you have to share profits based on the amount you make at the end of the month. Another way is to do copy trading with an expert.

AfriPeeps Official

Making passive income through the trading of Crypto currencies is very possible but there are some clauses. If you truly want to generate passive income through crypto trading, you will have to find a legit crypto trading platform. Check reviews on such a platform and confirm that they are not scammers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable way you can make money. But in as much as it is profitable you should not be carried away by what most people are posting online claiming to be making 100% of what they invested within a short period of time. It is possible to make money but may not really be easy when you don't have a good understanding about it

Setho

VIP Contributor
Reading is something that might require you to continuously actively manage the trade . so one of the most efficient ways of making money from cryptocurrency passively used to buy and hold the coin. You can set a time out for yourself like 6 months or 1 year and then come back to see its movement.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make passive income with cryptocurrency trading by doing the work ones and watch the profit rolling In into your wallet. people are now building software that will allow you to copy the trade of an expert are you guys are going to make the same money at the end of the trade.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is not a passive income method because you need to be monitoring the prices. Don't get me wrong, there is a difference between cryptocurrency staking, trading and hodling. The passive income methods of cryptocurrencies are staking and hodling. When you stake cryptocurrencies, you actually have nothing to lose, but your cryptocurrency will be multiplying daily.