Passive income How To Earn Passive Income With Cryptocurrency?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like cryptocurrency for the fact that they usually appreciate in value over times. This is the reason why some people are saving their hard earn salary and profit in cryptocurrency.

They are making two gains in this way. First their money is well secured in cryptocurrency except when they share their login details with someone else.

The second gain is that their savings appreciate in value which makes it turn to investment and they are going to earn profits as time goes on.

This also becomes a residual income for them as they don't need to to work before they can earn money with their cryptocurrency.

I don't like trading cryptocurrency due to the fluctuation in price.

Can you please tell me another way of earning passive income with cryptocurrency apart from trading?

Mrstaikan

I like cryptocurrency for the fact that they usually appreciate in value over times. This is the reason why some people are saving their hard earn salary and profit in cryptocurrency.

They are making two gains in this way. First their money is well secured in cryptocurrency except when they share their login details with someone else.

The second gain is that their savings appreciate in value which makes it turn to investment and they are going to earn profits as time goes on.

This also becomes a residual income for them as they don't need to to work before they can earn money with their cryptocurrency.

I don't like trading cryptocurrency due to the fluctuation in price.

Can you please tell me another way of earning passive income with cryptocurrency apart from trading?
Have you tried using faucet sights?

Mika

VIP Contributor
The best way to earn passive income with cryptocurrencies is by depositing cryptocurrencies in a cryptocurrency bank. You will earn interest in your cryptocurrency. Some cryptocurrency banks are offering up to 17 percent interest on your deposits. These banks also offer burrowing options. Another way to earn passive income is by staking.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrencies can really be a good way of saving your money as you always end up earning some passive income. Instead of trading them, you can just opt for holding them until their prices go high. But make sure that you know the type of Cryptocurrency well before holding it. Some may start falling deeply hence you experience losses.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is a good idea to rely on crypto coin for the passive income. How can you receive the passive income from your crypto holdings if you will not sell? In stocks, you get to receive dividends from the corporation that owns the stocks. That is a passive income because you don't touch your stocks. As part owner of the company you are granted the annual dividends.

Mrstaikan

I don't think it is a good idea to rely on crypto coin for the passive income. How can you receive the passive income from your crypto holdings if you will not sell? In stocks, you get to receive dividends from the corporation that owns the stocks. That is a passive income because you don't touch your stocks. As part owner of the company you are granted the annual dividends.
I can understand your point here holding is not something I do with my coins

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many other useful and more profitable ways than cryptocurrency but I am not denying the fact that it can also serve as a good way of making passive income. You can buy a cryptocurrency that you think has good potential and then hold it for a couple of years while you keep withdrawing the profit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has a lot of opportunities for people to make money from both passively and actively. Cryptocurrency staking is one of the best ways in which you can make passive income without losing your money. It is one of the safest form of investment anyone can make and become very successful.